Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: door speaker replacement and door panel removal for 2002 avalanche  (Read 8450 times)

jd0582

• I love the Chevy Avalanche

I have just become a member of the fanclub and have read a couple of postings on this topic, but I was just wandering how to take the door panels off of a 2002 av to get to the speakers and what are some good replacement speakers that are not over expensive.  Thanks and I hope to talk to all you guys and girls soon.

DougD

• CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member
  • So, didja?

Welcome.

This topic is covered extensively.  Click the search button and use "door panel removal" for a search term.  Also good results under "door handle replacement" as it requires the same work.

It's late, or I'd like some of the popular results ;)

Some even have nice GM diagrams.
2003 Victory Red WBH Z66.  Suburban moldings.  Color-matched handles.  K&N FIPK-II.  Dynomax Cat-Back.  DVD/TV & Vizualogics.  Ambers.  Silverstars Hi, Lo & Fog.  Police Pursuit wipers.  Dually rear clearance light (still in the box).

irontrain

• CAFCNA Global Moderator
  • Chicago BULLS #1

The 02's are pretty easy. Click HERE for My Album and I have diagrams posted that show how-to. Personally I went with Kicker 65.2's for my doors. They offered the RMS wattage I wanted for a decent price.
This space for rent

sperry

• Silent Avalanche - In Memorial
  • I'll be right down...

Some (GM) info here:02 Door
’03  Z71 3:73 LPM Cladded. Fact. Roof Rack, TowPk, XM, Gen 6.2 OnStar, leather & heated/mem. Delphi OEM (UM8 INR Nav System W/Bose Luxury audio). BkUp Cam & entertainment on Nav . DIC, DIO’d Esc. Platinum cluster, Console DVD W/3 Vizlogic 7” 16:9 (two in articultng. '02 HR's & one in pass. visor), 3  A/V inputs/FM headph's. SS893 Fogs, Amber DRL's, All4onHi, All4OnBrake.

Blue Dragon

• CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Alpine Type R Components SPR-176A for the fronts and SPR-174A Coax for the rears.
03 Arrival Blue 2WD
02 Chevy Camaro Convertible - traded
98 Chrysler Sebring Convertible - donated
06 Chrysler 300C AWD
06 Acura TL
02 Jeep Liberty Limited - traded
87 Chevy Camaro IROC 5.7
98 Kawasaki Vulcan 800
03 Yamaha TT R90E
97 Honda XR80

AVY14

• got 22's?

i am looking to this myself... im leaning over rockford fostgate P162S components with rockford fostgate T162C coax. powered by the 1200 watt rockford fostgate amp... i actually have seen this in action... and in MY OPINION, i like these better than type r's... i have also heard the type r's components and coax... please dont flame :-X... just stating my opinion...

~dre~
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 24 queries.