• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cafe Press Store Now Open!!

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
The 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet Cafe Press store is now open.  The store contains novelties with the logo of the Meet.  You can purchase buttons, mugs, decals, ornaments, kids shirts, clocks, etc.  All profits from the store will be donated to the Smokey Mountain Children's Home so buy LOTS.

You can find the store HERE!!!

Hugz said:
Looks good..  Cant wait to see everything..!!!!!

You want more?............. :E: :E:

No, seriously, if you see something that Cafe Press offers that isn't in the store, just post up and we'll add it.

trAVelingman said:
You want more?............. :E: :E:

No, seriously, if you see something that Cafe Press offers that isn't in the store, just post up and we'll add it.
Calendars...    >:D

trAVelingman said:
Won't be at Cafe Press.................... (y)

Cafe Press no longer offers 18 month calendars, had to go elsewhere.
:E: :E: :E:

trAVelingman said:
The 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet Cafe Press store is now open.  The store contains novelties with the logo of the Meet.  You can purchase buttons, mugs, decals, ornaments, kids shirts, clocks, etc.  All profits from the store will be donated to the Smokey Mountain Children's Home so buy LOTS.

You can find the store HERE!!!

*Now* you tell us we can get kids t-shirts  :E:  :beating:

Don't forget that all profits from the sales at the Cafe Press store will be donated to the Smokey Mountain Children's Home.  Get off of your wallets.......... :love:

Hey trAV, is the site working ok? I looked at it the other day and there was a bunch of cool stuff. Now it only displays 1 mug and 1 sticker...

???

Shels Land said:
Hey trAV, is the site working ok? I looked at it the other day and there was a bunch of cool stuff. Now it only displays 1 mug and 1 sticker...

???

Looks ok to me...I see shirts, magnets, decals, mousepads, clocks........ ???

trAVelingman said:
Looks ok to me...I see shirts, magnets, decals, mousepads, clocks........ ???

ok, must be user error... I saw all that the other day, but not now.

Thanks.

Looked now, bunch of stuff there..    Great job TRAV    (y) (y)

trAVelingman said:

I didn't see any adult clothing, just childrens stuff... 

Adult Sweatshirts, Hoodies, T-Shirts, Caps, etc...  Unless I was looking in the wrong place.

Don't forget to order your OFFICIAL gear of the 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet.  All net proceeds from the sales at Cafe Press will go directly to the Smokey Mountain Childrens Home.

trAVelingman said:
Don't forget to order your OFFICIAL gear of the 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet.  All net proceeds from the sales at Cafe Press will go directly to the Smokey Mountain Childrens Home.
(y) (y)

TIME IS RUNNING OUT EVERYONE...    (y) (y)
BETTER ORDER SOON...

HUGZ

How long is the store going to be left open?  I'm not going to be able to buy any shirts for the kids until we get back home from vacation  :cry:

Bummer, but that's ok.  the kids will just have to grow into the ones that they have  >:D

Back