• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Old Timers

okrednk

SM 2004
Any of you old timers out there?  I am still around and try to pop in from time to time.  The military life has just got me busy, that and the kids are not slowing down either.  Never realized that as they grow up the less time I have to do much of anything else.  Oh well its a joy getting to see my kids play sports and how much they improve year to year.  Look forward to seeing whos still around.

okrednk said:
Any of you old timers out there?  I am still around and try to pop in from time to time.  The military life has just got me busy, that and the kids are not slowing down either.  Never realized that as they grow up the less time I have to do much of anything else.  Oh well its a joy getting to see my kids play sports and how much they improve year to year.  Look forward to seeing whos still around.

Yeah, there are a still some of us old farts around.  :cool:
It's good to see you still are too!  (y)

Vetman

You must mean original AV owners, because your profile says your 29.

What's up Tim!

I haven't been around too much lately but I sold my Camaro last week and I'm in the market for a new Avalanche. Just waiting for GM to get desperate and start selling them 2 for 1. Could happen............

You still see Dean? I saw his name in the paper not too long ago.

BB

I am still here, No longer with an AVA. But still here.

Sam

BensonRacing said:
What's up Tim!

I haven't been around too much lately but I sold my Camaro last week and I'm in the market for a new Avalanche. Just waiting for GM to get desperate and start selling them 2 for 1. Could happen............

You still see Dean? I saw his name in the paper not too long ago.

BB

Yeah I have seen Dean a few times but he stays busy at work.  Good to see you might be getting you an AV again.  We need to get something started out here in OK again.  I remember that last trip up to Bricktown, my how that place has changed.  Let me know if you hear about that two for one thing, maybe we could go in halves.....

Anywho, glad to see you still hanging out around here.  How's the wife?

This Old Timer made it back...  :woohoo:

Yea Tim, the kid is taking up all the extra time. Wife's Rodeo finally bit the dirt so had to find another vehicle. What do ya know, 2 Avy's DO fit in the garage (if your careful!!) Now I have to go through wanting all the mods again and trying to get the "okay" for them all.

When is the next trip to Stillwater??? :cheers:

okrednk said:
Yeah I am talking about old timers to the site. 

I didn't find the site until '04 but had an AV in '01  :wave: 

Back