• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Welcome to the OFFICIAL Calendar Ordering Thread !

Tahoe Fox

First of all, allow me to extend my WARMEST and MOST SINCERE thank you's to EVERY lady who participated in this calendar creation process.  Without you, NONE of this could have been possible !  :love:

I've looked at this calendar over and over and i just can't possibly convey how gorgeous it came out.  The ladies obviously had a blast doing it, the trucks all looked spectacular and the sceneries u gals chose were absolutely amazing !  The variety of ladies, trucks and backgrounds are just part of what makes this calendar hands down the BEST club calendar i've EVER seen !

I invite all of you to take a minute and order your copy today by visiting:

Now for those planning to make it to the Nationals, don't forget to bring your copies (<--subliminal msg suggesting to order multiple copies) with you for autographs.  Many of our calendar gals are scheduled to attend this event.....  OH, and how bout a lil preview shall we? >:D

display_thumbnail.php

And none other than our Celebrity Spokesmodel Avalanche Fox to open the thread!!!!!!  Welcome Back Holly!!!!!  You have been MISSED!!

Many thanks go out to Avalanche Fox and Avalanche Wolf for the HUGE amount of time that they have spent helping me to get this calendar produced.  You guys ROCK!!!!!!!

BTW, when do I get my calendar back Fox............. >:D

The 2008-2009 Ladies of the Avalanche calendar measures 11"x17" when fully opened.  

The Ladies on the cover are a collage of the just some of the HUNDREDS of pictures collected and do NOT include all of the Ladies featured in the calendar.  All of the Ladies that submitted pictures are featured in the calendar and those would include:

Avalanche Fox
Chevy Lightning
Miss Prime Power
LoneStarGurrl
Bee Sting
Miss Avalanche/Mrs. Avz66
Mrs. Shopolot
Shels Land
Moddess
HerAvy
Rising Phoenix
bowtiechick
Miss BigC Mich
Spork Driver
sssMOkin AV
mrs. xknightwolf
MoAv
Mrs.Donnie1/Willyorca/Aussie Red/Miss mrrevsss

All of the ladies did a phenomenal job!!!

just an FYI...when you go to order it automatically does the shipping for UPS...you can change that to USPS media mail ($3.41 for one) in your cart (y)

sssMOkinAV said:
just an FYI...when you go to order it automatically does the shipping for UPS...you can change that to USPS media mail ($3.41 for one) in your cart (y)

Great tip Mo, thanks, I had forgotten about that.  It took about 5 business days to receive my calendar after ordering it having it shipped USPS media mail, not too bad.

:woohoo: Ordered! :woohoo:

(Too bad I couldn't get them in time for Wild West 2008 this weekend.)

chAVey said:

i'd send u trav's  MINE but... welll... not gonna happen !  :laugh:  >:D

Order placed !!!

Had to do it twice... (knucklehead I am)

First time I placed the order with the default shipping... 

There are less expensive options.

chAVey said:

you could have done overnight shipping (y)

Would have to say, looks better here than on trav PC....

FANTASTIC JOB...

Thanks ladies for all your help, and your photographers as well...

Hugz

MoAv said:
:woot:  Ordered my two calendars!!  Can't wait to see them   (y)

HiYa Foxy!!  MISSED YOU  :love:

hey girlie... missed u too :love:

thanx all for the orders... i'm so excited w/ how many have been placed so far !   :woohoo:

:love:  Avalanche Fox, ibshortie, Hop45, maverick1974 (+ 3 Hidden) and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.  :love:

Back