• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

1st pics of Kfalls GTG 2008

Z66Modder

Regional Coord.
SM 2024
SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2021
SM 2020
SM 2019
SM 2018
SM 2017
SM 2016
SM 2012
SM 2011
I wanted to show you more, but my connection is too slooowwwww.  :beating:

Attachments

• Kfalls GTG 017 (3).jpg
    Kfalls GTG 017 (3).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Kfalls GTG 031.JPG
    Kfalls GTG 031.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 82
  • KFALLSGTG1.jpg
    KFALLSGTG1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 79
OK, it's working better today so here is some more.

BTW: re-sizing on a laptop is not fun,  :E:

Attachments

• Kfalls GTG 028.jpg
    Kfalls GTG 028.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Kfalls GTG 022a.jpg
    Kfalls GTG 022a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Kfalls GTG 041.jpg
    Kfalls GTG 041.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 68
How about labeling the pics with names to put with the faces for those of us that haven't met everyone........please......... (y)

Nice Pic Z66Modder keep them coming.

OK, I will edit the pics and label when I get back home tomorrow. We had lots of fun. The drive up to the lake today was fantastic. The best part was when our train of AV's would pass a group of tourists and Avytrain would lets loose with his train horn!!  :laugh:  They weren't looking at the lake anymore, they were filming us!

Looks like a good group of AVs!!!

Hope you all are having a great time, look forward to some more  (y)

I 1st want to send a special shout out to chAVey (Chris) and Heine12oz (Matt) for all thier hard work.  :cheers:
It was a great time and I enjoyed myself. Funny thing, I never got a hangover even though I drank lots every night, must have been the heat.  :laugh:

I also want to send a special thank you to I CHANG (Cliff) and Amy  for help with my right parking brake that locked up on the drive down from Crater Lake.  :notworthy: BTW: I did have my tool box in the saddle bag but you guys were doing so well, I didn't want break the Karma. 
It really improved my gas mileage as it only took a little over 3/4 's of a tank to make it from Kfalls to Tacoma!  :love: (can you believe that!!!) Will be replacing the P Brakes Monday.

Looks like Matt wants to kill the thread so I want put anything else on this post.

Back