• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Need gas money to florida

yellownfe

Guys this is off the wall but what the heck.  Thought I would give it a shot.  I have a jet ski on a trailer in Osage Beach ,  Mo  (Lake of the Ozarks)  that I want to get back to south florida.  Would be willing to pay for 400 to 500 to get it as close as possible.  If you are interested give me a pm.  Thaks
john

yellownfe said:
Guys this is off the wall but what the heck.  Thought I would give it a shot.  I have a jet ski on a trailer in Osage Beach ,  Mo  (Lake of the Ozarks)  that I want to get back to south florida.  Would be willing to pay for 400 to 500 to get it as close as possible.  If you are interested give me a pm.  Thaks
john

I bet this is doable! The Nationals are in Pigeon Forge Tennessee starting July 19th and we have members from Mo attending. If you can find someone willing to pull it that far then another member may be willing to share some of that gas money to get it back to Florida. I will PM a couple of members and see if they can help.

Butch

Got your PM Butch - I'll be glad to help if I can -but I won't know if I can go until the week before Nationals.  Once I know for sure if I can go, I can pick it up the weekend before, then bring it down with us..Maybe someone else up north who knows for sure they are going could do the same....

I cant help, but this is definatly do-able.  Thats just the kind of members we have here.  :B:

Back