• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Fbuhler Goes To WI After South Dakota...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbuhler

SM 2003
Non-national meet in Rapid City 21-25th. We will be there! ;)

My vacation runs until the August 2nd. with two days to get back home and start working again on the 3rd so i will need to leave WI on the 30 or 31st.

We plan on traveling to Appleton, WI to visit family & friends.
I will be showing my Stealth winch bumper everywhere we go. ?Can we get to gether for a meet in WI? the Wisconsin Dells sounds like a great place to visit.

Any other great places for a small town family to see?

Please inform me of great places too go, things too see, stuff to do,......
thanks,
Faver Buhler
fbuher2000@yahoo.com

fbuhler
How about a small GTG on Saturday the 26th of July in OshKosh? Maybe at the OshKosh airport museum? Just a suggestion. I'm actually driving by there this Friday on my way to Marquette, Mi. So, I can see how long that would take me. I'm figuring about 3 1/2 hours or so to Oshkosh.
Or, you said you might go to the Dells? If that's the case, maybe we could meet up there that Saturday, instead of Oshkosh. My son would love that. And that would only be about 2 1/2 hours away. That would be a nice drive also.
SSSCOTT21

They have a lot to do. Everything from the Dells Ducks (half bus/ half boat), to shops, to restraunts, to mini golf tracks, to water parks, to hiking, to camping, to boating, ect. The Dells has many different things to offer. You can check out thier website at <http://www.dells.com>.

I live in Baraboo which is 5 miles from the dells. Another great place is Devils lake state park in Baraboo. They have camping, hiking trails, Canoeing, swimming, etc.

i had something organized already for you :-[

Culver's Frozen Custard - Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Address
2711 8th St.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI ?

Phone: 715-421-1100

Hours: ?
Daily 10:30am - 10pm ?
?
the flavor of that day is Lovin' Lemon

i told you i would have to find a good place but yet in good location its in the middle of wisconsin if you think this is good please tell me....

or no..... your choice

Oh, By the way fbuhler, I too will be in South Dakota from the 20th-25th. I will be at the KOA in cabin #9. If you want, we can cruise back to Wisconsin together after South Dakota.

Biggie said:
i had something organized already for you :-[

Culver's Frozen Custard - Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Address
2711 8th St.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI ?

Phone: 715-421-1100

Hours: ?
Daily 10:30am - 10pm ?
?
the flavor of that day is Lovin' Lemon

i told you i would have to find a good place but yet in good location its in the middle of wisconsin if you think this is good please tell me....

HEY, looking at options get some thing set up with the most people & av's and mostlikly I will be there! ;D

Any cheese factories??? :p I like my cheese!!!

Jakom why dont we all thing talk about this in SD. because a few members are from wi and il so we can talk about it then fbuhler are you going to SD ?

Fbuhler, I don't plan on getting back to WI untill Sunday night, and if you are heading back on Wednesday, I don't think I will be able to meet you anywhere. You have some good suggestions though, the Dells is a great place to go with kids. Take a lot of $$$ with you!
www.dells.com Appleton has a really nice mall I've heard. Oshkosh has a great airplane museum.
Have Fun!
Jen

jnspur said:
Fbuhler, I don't plan on getting back to WI untill Sunday night, and if you are heading back on Wednesday, I don't think I will be able to meet you anywhere. You have some good suggestions though, the Dells is a great place to go with kids. Take a lot of $$$ with you!
www.dells.com Appleton has a really nice mall I've heard. Oshkosh has a great airplane museum.
Have Fun!
Jen

Yes the mall is really nice there!! has great food and good parking! lots of good shops and my favorite is there its a computer games store where you can get a computer or a game or something for your computer even neon for your computer.... Its really nice... (y) I dont think we will be able to meet up with you any where because my aunt from Astralia and we have to go pick her up in green bay on the 27 around 6pm so we are limited time for Sd but maybe we can fit something in if its in appleton.. then i can stop at the skatepark for a little bit.... (y)

Jeremy

SSSCOTT21 said:
fbuhler
How about a small GTG on Saturday the 26th of July in OshKosh? Maybe at the OshKosh airport museum? Just a suggestion. I'm actually driving by there this Friday on my way to Marquette, Mi. So, I can see how long that would take me. I'm figuring about 3 1/2 hours or so to Oshkosh.
Or, you said you might go to the Dells? If that's the case, maybe we could meet up there that Saturday, instead of Oshkosh. My son would love that. And that would only be about 2 1/2 hours away. That would be a nice drive also.
SSSCOTT21

fbuhler, I got back from Michigan on Sunday. I figure a trip to OshKosh would take me between 3 - 3 1/2 hours depending on trafic. And the Dells would be between 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Let me know what your schedule looks like & when you'll be around the area. I'll see what I can do to meet up. :)
Scott

I look foward to meeting you fbuhler in rapid city, we have something else in common beside's being av owners, we both have Stealth Bumpers, i am getting mine on the 11th hopefully, my bumper is different, it has the "smoothie look".

fbuhler said:
six flags????? ;D
There is a Six Flags Great America 5 mi south of the ill/wis state line right off of I-94, talk to ssscott21 about that, he lives 10 min from there, they have at least 10 different awsome roller coasters to ride on, they are great, six flags website could shed some more light on them, it's located in Gurnee ill.

Keep you eye peeled for us, see ya on the road. Headding out Sunday am. so ready for a vacation and meeting as many members and fans as possible.

In WI right now in Appelton. any thought for a gtg?

we going to go to the Green Bay zoo on the 25th

here is my cell # give me a call 406-546-3232 please leave me a message if i don't get to it.

thanks drive safe,
Faver Buhler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back