• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wisconsin Chapter On It's Way!

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
5 AVs made it to Chi Chis in Brookfield this afternoon.
dhaluzak, mcauto, MEDICMAN, Mdz66, and myself. We also tagged a red one that was there when we arrived, left a tag with the cashier at the car wash who said the owner drives an AV, and tagged a black one as we left!

We will have a Milwaukee, WI Chapter!
I will find out what needs to be done to set it up.
We talked about getting together once a month, and will probably travel around to each local member's home town for a meet. We still would like to meet up with some other Chapters like Chicago or the Twin Cities every now and then.

Any body else interested in joining our WAV Chapter, feel free to PM me.

Jennifer

Hey Jen, You know I am in. Did you the sunset Av with the visor and the billet grille and different rear quarter decals. Matt

Good work, Jennifer!
Having never been to the Milwaukee area, I'd be interested in hanging out with some of your group from time-to-time. Be sure to let the Twin Cities group know of any major plans as we will do the same for you.

Jamie

jamie, I told everybody on Sunday that you guys were working on something and I planned on coming up. ?I plan on being very mobile this summer! ?I am pretty sure Mdz66 will come along with me just about anywhere. ?He took the 3 hour trip down just to come to Chi Chis for 2 hours and head back home! ?He is a dedicated GTGer! ;) ?We have no big plans just yet, but I will keep in touch!
jen

PS: I will try to get pics up tonght!

OK Wisconsin. ?How about if we schedule some meets for the spring/summer months. ?If we do the first Saturday of the month, each month, that will avoid any Holiday weekends except the 4th of July, which we could do in East Troy by MEDICMAN for the fair. ?I would like to go to each member's area, and would appreciate if you would let me know of any spots that might be good to meet. ?So here is my plan, let me know what you all think. ?We have quite a few areas to cover, and we can go out further with the dates if you want.

Brown Deer, East Troy, Menominee, MI, New Berlin, Pewaukee, Racine, & Wausau. ?

April 5 ?
May 3 ? ?
June 7 ?
July 5 ? ? East Troy? ?
Aug the weekend of th 9th for waterfront fest in Menominee, MI
Sept 6

wow.... That would be great..i think its great that they are getting their own chapter.. i would like to go to most of them they would be so fun... It seems like you know what your doing... lol speaking for a 15 year old ???

Biggie said:
wow.... That would be great..i think its great that they are getting their own chapter.. i would like to go to most of them they would be so fun... It seems like you know what your doing... lol speaking for a 15 year old ????

At least some one thinks so! ;)

Not there own Chapter, just a WI Chapter GTG in thier town. I screwed up on UP_NORTH_AV. He is from Phillips. not Wausau. But, he had a great GTG idea at a micro brewery steak joint. I'm thinking it's at least a 4 hour drive (from Milwaukee), but would be a fun cruise in the summer months.

If you want to cruise down to IL for the March 22 D&B meet, I can meet you at the park and ride on I94 and College. south west corner. Please let me know. I will be sending PM's and emails to catch the folks that might miss this post.

Hello!

I'm in Green Bay, and although I don't have the AV of my dreams yet. When I do I'd love to join you all!

-Darvin

Darvin, Please feel free to join us, even with out your AV. An AV lover is just as good as an AV owner. ;) We got the Illinois GTG on the 22nd, and something in WI April 5th. I will be sending you all the info I send the other WI members. Welcome to the Club!

Hey Wisconsin Chapter, just thought you'd like to know that I have 13 WI AVs on my list as of today. That is way better than the 7 I had last Sunday. We have almost doubled in a week! Keep tagging everybody!

How many of you are planning on going down to Dave & Busters on the 22nd? (Besides Mdz66 and Biggie ;))

You can tack me onto the list. I live in West Allis. Just got my avy last night.

Also, if you want to make a WI Avalanche website keep me in mind. I'd be glad to design it and host it on my site.

Keep me informed of the meets and stuff, I think you already put me on your mailing list, but here it is again jon@chevy4x4trucks.com

Hey everybody! Jon, aka chevy4x4trucks, has volunteered to put together a website for the WI Chapter! So send him some PM's with your ideas, pics, whatever. Also, If anyone has any cruise ideas, please let me know!
I don't think I am going to get anything put together for April. It's just too busy. But, I expect all of you to be at Road Rage Kustoms on May 3rd! ;)
Other stuff I am up to that anyone can come with...
I am planning on a trip to the Twin Cities the weekend of 3/29 to get my WAAG, and check out Avalanche, WI. I may be meeting up with an Eau Claire member while I'm there.
I plan on going to the Iowa covered bridges meet, sounds like it will be on Saturday, Aril 26th.
Indiana is having their camping meet in May, I believe, and I've asked them to plan it a different weekend than the Road Rage trip.

And there's stuff for June, July and August, too!
Jen

So far my thoughts are to have a calander of club events, pics of members rides w/ some specs on their avalanches, general info about the WI chapter, pics from the different events....

Anyone else have any other stuff they want to add or think should be added?

If you guys/girls email pics from previous meets I can put those up as well.

Spring Break is next week so I can try to get a prelimary design ready for everyone to check out and to get some constructive criticism.

JEN: NICE JOB ON GETTING THINGS ROLLING!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! LATER, MEDICMAN ;D

Hey, that was me you tagged! (The Red AV in Chi Chi's lot). I circled around your group parked in the lot, impressive sight! Had the kids with me, so I couldn't join you at the bar, sorry! But I joined the fan club that night. Hope to join in on another cruise!

-Karl

Welcome to the Club! We might have something going in June, I will let you know.

Don't worry about bringing kids, there are tables in that bar. Kids, friends, spouses, all are welcome!
See you around!
Jen

ok if you are getting notified of replies on theis wisconsin chapter topics you saw this already but if not here it is again.

I'm planning on being in WI for July 22 to the 30th. Is their any thing going on?

coming from montana through Rapid City. staying for a few days. then on to WI for a week.

let me know.

thanks,
faver buhler

fbuhler,
Where about in Wisconsin? I'm actually across the state line in Illinois. Let me know if a GTG happens for you while your here. ?:) I'd like to see your AV and show off the Grill Guard that I just got from a fellow AV owner (you - ?;D) and I finally have it installed on my truck. ?:D So far I don't know of anything going on yet that week. But, you never know. ?:cool:
SSSCOTT21

fbuhler said:
ok if you are getting notified of replies on theis wisconsin chapter topics you saw this already but if not here it is again.

I'm planning on being in WI for July 22 to the 30th. Is their any thing going on?

coming from montana through ?Rapid City. staying for a few days. then on to WI for a week.

let me know.

thanks,
faver buhler
I think that we should have a gtg just to check out your bumper. I know that I would like to see it. Where about in WI are you going to be?
Hey Jen! What do you think?

Dan

My girl has famiy in Appleton.

Thing we plan on doing:
the dells
fishing

more to come.
any info is great.

Thanks,
Faver Buhler

Biggie,
Are there any plans for any kind of GTG (Maybe in the Milwaukee - Madison - Dells area) for July 22 to the 30th? Some of us would like to GTG with fbuhler to check out his AV (and his new bumper) when he's in the area. I know Availanche is looking to get the same bumper. So, maybe Availanche, dhaluzak, myself, & anyone else would be interested.
:)Scott :)

Back