• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wisconsin Underground At ClubAv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie_hayward

i dont know about you guys but i think we should start a "wisconsin underground" over on the other site
here is a link to the thread i have posted over their
THREAD
this way we can get more people for some of our cruises and stuff.. hey its all about the truck right?

Biggie, I think most of the members of Club AV are also members here. Since you are watching that sight, feel free to invite new members you meet to our cruises. I also watch, but haven't seen anyone I don't already know. You should invite Strobin' to Hooters in June. Some other IL people are on the list. School should be out by then, right?

jnspur said:
Biggie, I think most of the members of Club AV are also members here. ?Since you are watching that sight, feel free to invite new members you meet to our cruises. ?I also watch, but haven't seen anyone I don't already know. ?You should invite Strobin' to Hooters in June. ?Some other IL people are on the list. ?School should be out by then, right? ? ?

Nooe I got a messed up school . . . June 26th I think I get out. Isn't That Some BS.

I think everything has been moved to August, but with all the threads with dates and places changing I'm a little confused. ?Keep an eye on the threads and we'll try to remember to keep you in the loop. ?I'm sure if I forget Biggie, I mean Sharm with remember.

I forget who it was, Avialanche maybe? Said he was wanting the Stealth bumper, even if nothing is going on something might be able to be put together to meet up with you to drool over your rig (y)

Biggie,
Do you think that you can keep your name long enough for people to remember you.
I think that you have have somewhere between 5-123 names on this site since you joined.
Besides, this is an Avalanche Club, not a video gaming site.

You hiding from someone?
I know, Federal Witness Protection Program.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Rob

Prince_FuFu said:
Biggie,
Do you think that you can keep your name long enough for people to remember you.
I think that you have have somewhere between 5-123 names on this site since you joined.
Besides, this is an Avalanche Club, not a video gaming site.

You hiding from someone?
I know, Federal Witness Protection Program.
Rob

Well i take that back.... sorry all :(

WCIIISharman said:
You think i am stupid....... I only HAVE 1 Account so you better what your self!!!!!!!!!!! ?:8: :8:

CLUB AVALANCHE IS A DUMB I HATE THAT PLACE AND THE PEOPLE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?:8: :8:
well the ones not on this club ?you know how you are people

I never said that you had more than 1 account. You just keep changing your screen name on here.
And, I never even mentioned the other AV site.
So.......
Are you going to use "Biggie", or something else (some War Craft Name) as your screen name?
I didn't quite understand your above post.
How old are you (out of pure curiosity)?
Are you our youngest member?

Rob

WCIIISharman said:
You think i am stupid....... I only HAVE 1 Account so you better what your self!!!!!!!!!!! ?:8: :8:

Biggie, I know for a FACT That you "had" more than one account. So don't pull this you better watch yourself BS.

I'm tired of you thinking everyone is attacking you because of your age. ?They're not. ?

Here is some more advice for you, read the posts before you post.

Have info to back up what you say.

Agent M.

WELL maxwell Everythings i have alot of accounts if you didnt know you can change your name.... in your profile and i have done that alot!!!

Biggie said:
WELL maxwell Everythings i have alot of accounts if you didnt know you can change your name.... in your profile and i have done that alot!!!
Not sure that I completely understand what this means.
But I think that it is exactly my original point.
WHY KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAME???
People on here get to know you by that name, and over time it is a well recognized thing.
If you constantly change it, people begin to question your motives.
You don't gain respect by pretending to be someone else. You gain respect through educated (and counter-respectful), and thoughtful (meaning that you actually read the post and formulated a reply, based on your thoughts) replies.
If those replies come from 1 screen name, I will respect your answers (a bit more).
Wasn't attacking you. Just trying to help you along.

Rob

Biggie said:

Biggie,

Don't Insult My Intelligence.

As you have been

"Chickenboy" " RichMacka" "Biggie" Among Others

Yes you have changed your "Display Name" In your profile as Biggie.

Agent M.

Biggie said:
Are they enabled ? no they are not... sorry if i sound ?rude but i have 1 account pressent

Biggie,

This is more of a war than I want to get into, But You still aren't reading Posts, I am speaking in PAST TENSE

But You're never going to get it so, we'll leave it at that.

Agent M.

Number of accounts is a completely different issue (problem), I was commenting on you multiple user names under the "Biggie" account IP.
Kapish?

Rob

I guess we were talking to ourselves Maxwell??

"Why yes you were. now shut up and go get me something to drink. I'm thirsty."
"Don't tell me what to do..."

WCIIISharman said:

CLUB AVALANCHE IS A DUMB I HATE THAT PLACE AND THE PEOPLE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?:8: :8:
well the ones not on this club ?you know how you are people

How can you hate me Biggie (or is that WCIIISharman?), you don't even know me?

Wait.... You aren'treally AvChick, are you? She had a similar meltdown last summer and posted pictures of herself asking for opinions of her new hair color. That's kind of close to shaving your head.

JB

Prince_FuFu said:
I guess we were talking to ourselves Maxwell??

"Why yes you were. now shut up and go get me something to drink. I'm thirsty."
"Don't tell me what to do..."

I think so. ? (y) ;D

Agent m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back