• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region III Meets At A Glance! Updated 9/25/03

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
With all the States having their own sub forum now, it is even more important for me to keep this thread updated.
If I am missing your event please let me know!

Coming Up...?

Sept 27th Kensington Metro Park MI GTG Southern Michigan's new Coordinator, bcavanau, is putting together his first GTG. Sounds like there's a lot to do there! He is providing burgers and hot dogs for all of you that RSVP. Also, let him know if you are coming and you need a set of ambers! He also has a few other mods to give away at this event!

October 4 Hot Import Night This is at McCormick Place in IL. For those of you interested in the 'Fast and Furious' type.

Cruise Pics
Sept 20 - 21 Butch's Mod-a-thon pics!
Sept 6 Pewaukee, WI GTG
August 2GM Plant Tour
July 21 - 25 unNationals comments & pics
July 20 Novi, (Detroit), MI Detroit BW3's Meet
July 24 - ? fbuler visiting WI
July 11 - 13 Iola WI Car Show
June 26, 27, 28St. Ignace, MI Car Show
June 28 Blue Top Drive-In June 21 Old Chicago Place Wichita Kansas pics
June 20 - 22 50's Car Show
June 7 Hooters Rib Mountain pics
May 31 Pig Roast and Car Show, Genesee, WI PICS from Biggie!
May 9 & 10, Tippecanoe pics
May 4 Detroit BW3 pics
April 26 Iowa GTG pics!

Cool post, Jen, this is what we have region coordinators for! (y) Can you keep this list updated througout the year as new events come up?

Thanks Jen for posting these altogether! It make life so much easier. I have found that the Drive-In will be open. Mongo Ranger is going to call them later and find what movies will be showing the days of our campout.

Later, Butch

I will try to keep it updated.
I try to keep up on all the threads, but I would appreciate it if you all would send me a PM or an email when you set something up, just to be sure!

Thanks,
Jen

Ditch said:
Hey jnspur! ?Do you happen to have a list of the local coordinators?

ditch
:B:

No, I don't. I tried to get them all to check in with a post, but they must not have noticed it. I will do a little update to it, though, since Tdybr27 stepped up! And Ahhyeah has Des Moines.
Sorry!

How do you all feel about me leaving a link to the pics in this listing like I did with Iowa? Or would you all prefer a seperate thread? It could also be locked on top. Let me know!

Jen, I like the idea of a link to the pic'e right here!

Butch

Jen, trying to get something going on around Wichita and surrounding area. Got any suggestions? And by the way how do we get local dealers involved? Any certain way to approach them. I guess I need to become a supporting member to make a bigger impact but will have to scrape some quarters together for the dues. I can hear my wife already, caught hell for joining the NRA and got absolutely nothing out of that but monthly re subscribe and need money mailers from them (started 3 weeks after joining, and never did get my hat and sticker :cry:) Oh well :cautious:. Any help suggestions or contacts would be great. Thanks in advance... ;D

Jen, Thanks for the response. Wish us luck, trying to do a GTG at Old Chicago on Sat the 21'st in Wichita. We will be in touch if its a go and let ya know how we did.

Back