• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

June 7 Hooters In Appleton ?

Biggie_hayward

drill_header_01.jpg

june 7 cruise and eatin at the appleton hooters i thought ?hey the texas people are always doing these that we should do at least one is anyones calandar open for that data ?
(Meet At Hooters)
Meet at 10:45 - 11 am
head out to Rib Mnt Around 1:30

Milwaukee area folks can meet me at McDonalds at Hwy 45 and County Line Rd (aka Q) ?9:am. ?~jnspur

Hooters of Appleton
1272 N. Casaloma Dr.
Appleton, WI 54915

920-380-9872
click the link for more details
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=414&address=

Wow is this my birthday gift from you BIGGIE???? Birthday at Hooters, some guys like that kind of party. Is that what it is??

I'm in, no plans for that weekend that I know of, plus one of my friends lives up in appleton so I can always drop by and bug him while I'm there.

Bigge Hayward said:
all we need is jnspur to pop in and say its official ?;D
FYI None of you need my permission to have a GTG or a cruise! You are free to put together what ever you want, and I am here to help. I will try to attend what ever I can. (y)

I was working on a plan to go up to Wausau to meet member UP_NORTH_AV that same weekend. Anybody want to cruise up to Wausau and go to the Tower at Rib Mountain, and then meet Biggie at the Hooters in Appleton after? Or maybe head to Wausau after lunch at Hooters? Rib Mountain info

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME OR ARE COMING COPY PASTE HERE
1. Mdz66 / Biggie
2. Chevy4x4trucks
3. JoySea
4. Justhrowin ( Maybe )
5. jnspur/blackchev

i would really like this GTG to go.. here is the idea.. first we meet at hooters then get some lunch take some pictures then we can head up to rib Mnt and take some pics up there and if anyone is hungry we maybe could havea a picnic up there or something. talk about upcoming things and more.. really looking for a big turnout :)

Is the AV owner OK with all these plans?

Can you find out what time Hooters opens? I think if we're going to go there first, it would be best if we got there a little before the lunch rush. Maybe around 11:00 if possible. That way we can spend a few hours there before we head to Wausau/Rib Mountain, but it will still be early. I would be happy to meet any IL or other WI folks at a Park-n-Ride or somewhere for the trip up.

jen do you mean mdz66? yea he is cool with this.. its kind like a birthday present cruise type thing.. i will check the time they open and get you some more information then i will post a link or something ok i have notifyed members on clubav about this cruise and offered a invite to who ever wants to come. i have a post over there also if you want to check it out its in the GTG connections because i am trying to get a chapter going for wisconsin over there too.. but let me know what you have to say thanks

ok i called them they open at 11 and close at 2 am on sat. the manager said we would have no problems getting in "should have good seating also" but if all this will be a really great meet if we can get more av's

so is the plan right now to meet at hooters at 11 hang out there for a few hours and then head over to Rib mountain?

Just out of curiousity how far away is rib mountain from appleton?

I'll definetly make this meet and that gives me plent of time to get a few more mods done to the truck :)

Hey, guess what? I am available for this weekend. It is penned in the calendar. I finally got my stainless bug shield, but Lund forgot to put the mounting hardware in the box. :8: I am really not satisfied with Lund right now. Although I got a FREE Screen Front grill protector out of my whole ordeal. Thanks to Premier Motoring Accessories. Those people are great and they have great customer service.

Update on the attendance list:
1. Mdz66 / Biggie
2. Chevy4x4trucks
3. JoySea
4. Justhrowin ( Maybe )
5. jnspur/blackchev
6. dhaluzak and family

This should be a great cruise.

dh - Stainless bug shield?

You got a link to that? I would like to see a pic!

irontrain said:
Sounds like fun. Believe it or not I've never been to a Hooters. But I have 3 graduations and a wedding going on the first 2 weekends of June. If I were closer I would try and pull it off, did that the last time. ;D

I know about the grads, tis the season.
Thanks for the pic!

Hello Ya'll,

Is anyone going to the East Coast Meet in June 6,7,8? Looking forward to seeing ya'll there.

Check it out. Click on my sig to go there. Hope to see ya'll.

Biggie said:
dhaluzak what are you doing june 7th ?
Joining you at Hooters. I'm on the list. #6

1. Mdz66 / Biggie
2. Chevy4x4trucks
3. JoySea
4. Justhrowin ( Maybe )
5. jnspur/blackchev
6. dhaluzak and family

Back