• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Illinois Members Post Here

Biggie_hayward

Hello guys just looking for some information on who is all in the Illinois area please post if your from here
Thanks,
Jeremy

This is a good place for all Il members to check in and say HI!

Jen

South Holland - South suburbs, soon to be moving somewhere Tinley Park, New Lenox way......

Sorry, can't make Hooters either.

Does anyone know of any AV clubs for Northern IL? I'm up by "Avialanche" in Winthrop Harbor. I'd like to meet up with other AV owners in the area. Can't make it to Appleton this weekend. For those who do. I wish evryone a great time! :cool:

well there is no club for Illinois really sorry to say :-X
the only club is at clubav and the total members there are 1 or 2 but i think its time to get something together i think irontrain would be a good person to be in charge of that area :)

Sounds good to me! :cool: I would like to see something that the people in Northern, IL & Southern, Wi would be interested in. Maybe get something started in the next month or two so we could have a good group for maybe the 4 Wheel & Off Road Jamboree in Indy this fall.

Since my AV is my daily driver. Not much for tearing up my AV either. Just want to check out the event. The Monster Trucks, Show & Shine Competitions, Mud Bogs, or whatever else they have at the event. See if I've been missing anything these last few years.

BlackChev,
We'll have to see as the summer goes on. Maybe we can start a new post in mid-July on that sub? Just to see how many hits we can get. It would be cool to have a group run with a few meetup points on the way there, for more trucks to get with us.
SSScott21 :)

Ok here is the deal right now

The Illinois members need a Coordinator and right now they have a moderator and that is Tim (Irontrain) everyone needs to get contact information to him as soon as they can... or you can also send information to me also and i will get it to Tim as soon as i can. what i mean by contact information is like
Name

Thanks,
Jeremy

Back