• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

May 31 Pig Roast Genesee, WI

dhaluzak

SM 2003
jnspur said:
No, we aren't getting together anyway.
We will have to get something else going soon.
Anybody got any suggestions? ?I know Biggie wants to go to Hooters in Appleton June 7. ?Could be a nice cruise. ?
Here is an idea. I was going to wait until I had more info, but with this happening I thought maybe you guys would be up for it.
On May 31st there is going to be a Pig Roast in Genessee, Wi. It is a Cancer Benefit for a man named Lew Williams. He is a co-worker of some friends of my wife and me. They are having a car rally at 8:30 am with a pig roast and live music at 1 pm.
I am trying to get more info from our friends or at least a point of contact.
They are having a raffle with a lot of cool prizes.
1st - 2 round trip airline tickets to anywhere in the US
2nd - 4 person golf outing
3rd - 4 person 25 bird hunt at Wern Valley
4th - digital camera package
5th - patio set

I will be there regardless.
I will let you know more info.

anyone interested????

Mdz66 and Biggie, Genesee is about 45 minutes to an hour south west of my house. blackchev and I will be in IL that weekend because his son is graduating from 8th grade. Sorry I can't make it, but would have been a fun one!

I am still working on finding out more info. Like what the car rally is going to be and how much for everything.
I will update as soon as I find out.

I will also try to set up a meeting place for everyone going so that we can go in together.

Dan

dh- I can't believe you got a post in there while I was trying to move stuff around! Congrats!

I split the Pig Roast topic out of the Road Rage topic. Sorry if any posts got lost. It was my first try at it.

Jen

will talk to mdz i would really like to go but i dont know about the part about eating a pig or anything lol maybe a ham ;) but i will ask him if we can go then i will post back ok :cool:

This is from ClubAv Member Name W9HK
"Sure, I'm interested in knowing more about this gathering. I know a few AV owners in the Genesee area that are car nuts and may also be interested. "

Hey Guys, Is this a go? Wife will even be able to make this one! Can I help with anything? I can't get a pig or anything like that ( I know of a couple of pig farms) maybe I could get one :0: :0:Let me know ! Matt

I finally was able to get more info.

Here is what I have.

Lee Williams Cancer Benefit
May 31, 2003
8am to 5pm
Road Rally starts 8:30
Car Show starts 8:30
Live music from Little Mel 1-4pm
Silent Auction & Raffle 1pm
Pig Roast Dinner 2-4pm $7/person

Genesee Lions Club
Hwy 83
Genesee, WI

We are going for the dinner, but I would like to get there earlier to see some of the cars. Probably around 11:00. I can't be gone from home for too long because we just got a 10 week old Border Collie and she is not house broken yet.

pic 1

000_0548.JPG

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Back