• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

TFM (Triple Flag Mount)

Tazman

SM 2003
Well I got my TFM when I was up in the AZ area for a family reunion.  I don't have it installed yet but I did a test fit and it looks great, I just need to modify it just a little and I will post pics of the final intall.  Or i will send the file to someone who can help post them for me.

I purchazed mine from Gargoyleman from the AZ group.  Look him up in the "Parts forale by Site Partners" he will be on page 2 under "Triple Flag Mount".  Or send him a PM under the AZ group and tell him the Tazman sent you.  I purchased the full package which inluded 3 flags of my choice, the mount, and 3 poles.  I'm happy with mine and it's not even on the truck yet.  Let me know if you need any more info.  Good luck

Tazman said:
I purchazed mine from Gargoyleman from the AZ group.   Look him up in the "Parts forale by Site Partners" he will be on page 2 under "Triple Flag Mount".  Or send him a PM under the AZ group and tell him the Tazman sent you.  I purchased the full package which inluded 3 flags of my choice, the mount, and 3 poles.  I'm happy with mine and it's not even on the truck yet.  Let me know if you need any more info.  Good luck
Thanks I buzz him soon (y)

Tazman said:
Well I got my TFM when I was up in the AZ area for a family reunion.  I don't have it installed yet but I did a test fit and it looks great, I just need to modify it just a little and I will post pics of the final intall.   Or i will send the file to someone who can help post them for me.
sent you a pm  (y)

Thanks Wildfire (y).  As soon as it stops raining here I will get bact to it.  Maybe I'll just do the test fit again for a quick photo shoot.

Back