• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

? anybody own a 2002 Z71 av

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic

:help:does anyone own a 2002 av, need some help and questions about some issue's that no one i've talk to can figure out.

Perhaps you should look around and find sections to post your specific issues?  We can't be psychic.

Everyone here can be talked to.

vic said:
:help:does anyone own a 2002 av, need some help and questions about some issue's that no one i've talk to can figure out.

Vic,

This is a Chevy Avalanche website...I am sure there are many of us including myself who either own or did own a 2002 Z71and I sure there are a few that may have gone through the same problem.

So ask away!!!!

Check the last posts from vic he say's everything is fine. :dunno:

MichiganSilver03 said:
Check the last posts from vic he say's everything is fine. :dunno:

Not sure what you're reading?

Went to vic's profile and viewed his last post, said he loved the AV when folk's post stuff like this I view the last posts to get a clue what they may be talking bout.

tell us the issues vic, chances are we can help you out

DougD said:
Perhaps you should look around and find sections to post your specific issues?  We can't be psychic.

Everyone here can be talked to.
speak for yourself, it sounds like a bad cat  :laugh:

MichiganSilver03 said:
Went to vic's profile and viewed his last post, said he loved the AV when folk's post stuff like this I view the last posts to get a clue what they may be talking bout.

He also said he had little issues.

VIc find apprpriate section for your question and post in there with a good subject for thread title so those who may have answer will open and answer

until then this one is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back