• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pathetic pix of those not going to the Nationals...

grnxnam

SM 2006
Inspired by the pic LA posted of himself in "Dilbert World" at work...  what are you doing while NOT at the Nationals?

I dont even have real www access.  I'm sitting in a class, been up for 7.5 hours already today.  I'm sucking down lots of caffeine to make it through the day.

post your pix of your pathetic life...let us know what you're doing.

grnxnam said:
Inspired by the pic LA posted of himself in "Dilbert World" at work...  what are you doing while NOT at the Nationals?

I dont even have real www access.  I'm sitting in a class, been up for 7.5 hours already today.  I'm sucking down lots of caffeine to make it through the day.

post your pix of your pathetic life...let us know what you're doing.

Glad I could inspire people!  (y)  Now, where's your pic Mr.!?

don't have a pic of me at work ... but that is what I'm doing .... I was to be on call for a week starting tomorrow at 9 am but the guys that is on call now call off today so I get to pick up an extra day .... lucky me!   NOT!!!

The basement is all ripped apart, one of my old issues came to a head. Had to rip the ceiling down to replace the old galvanise plumbing out.

Then gotta open up a couple of walls to get to some plumbing. :E: :E: :E:

Attachments

• badpipe.JPG
    badpipe.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 382
  • goodpipe.JPG
    goodpipe.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 360
index.php

Good riddance to bad plumbing!

I hope so I had 6 leaks in one of the pipes the bottom had rusted threw.

Lord Aries said:
Glad I could inspire people!   (y)  Now, where's your pic Mr.!?
i cant post a pic from my phone.  I'll send you a few pix for you to post for me.  But you have to promise to not have dirty thoughts.

grnxnam said:
i cant post a pic from my phone.  I'll send you a few pix for you to post for me.  But you have to promise to not have dirty thoughts.

No problemo... but i can't make any solid promises about dirty thoughts. :p

I should take a picture of me sitting here NOT being in PF.

Here is grnxnam sitting at the base in his Yellow Cavalier... So not only is he NOT at the AV GTG, he's NOT even in an AV!!!! Now that sucks!

Attachments

• img615.jpg
    img615.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 313
  • img625.jpg
    img625.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 317
I can post a pic sitting on the back of my Mako with rod in water and drinking a Guinness!!!! I wont because a pic in my swim shorts would be over the edge of posting rules as it would drive the ladies wild!!!!! 

Tartan Terror said:
I can post a pic sitting on the back of my Mako with rod in water and drinking a Guinness!!!! I wont because a pic in my swim shorts would be over the edge of posting rules as it would drive the ladies wild!!!!! 
grnxnam@yahoo.com     :wave:

More things grnxnam has to deal with...

Attachments

• img626.jpg
    img626.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 302
  • img627.jpg
    img627.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 307
  • img628.jpg
    img628.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 297
Tartan Terror said:

Try us!  >:D

Tartan Terror said:
Actually Moddess it look a bit like the photo TDBYR almost banned for!!! LOL

Good news is Poke will be at the nationals!!!

Was looking forward for a picture  :(

anyone else notice the flammables stored next to the grill?  What about the flammables stored on old dry wood??

just finished mowing, trimming, edging and pruning my yard... it freakin' hot...

Attachments

• x more phone pics 023cropped.JPG
    x more phone pics 023cropped.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 336
grnxnam said:
anyone else notice the flammables stored next to the grill?  What about the flammables stored on old dry wood??

I figured that was Army issue charcoal lighter.

sssMOkinAV said:
just finished mowing, trimming, edging and pruning my yard... it freakin' hot...

TEASE!!!!!!!

yup... already all sweaty and full of dirt/grass clippings so why not hose off outside, eh? you should be my neighbor  :wave: (our old neighbors loved it.. he was 6'7" and could see right over the fence without trying  :laugh: )

:mo:

Back