• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

As the Nationals wind down, what are your favorite memories?

Gee where to begin and it's not even over.

I think the funniest was when Old No. 7 had been new Mac Daddy to Heidi Hoe for only matter of minutes and I stole her back!!!!  >:D  :eek:  :laugh:

Sorry no pics. But we are pretty sure he still favors Jack to Evan  (y)

Shels Land said:
Gee where to begin and it's not even over.

I think the funniest was when Old No. 7 had been new Mac Daddy to Heidi Hoe for only matter of minutes and I stole her back!!!!  >:D  :eek:  :laugh:

Sorry no pics. But we are pretty sure he still favors Jack to Evan  (y)

ahem missy... u've been here long enough... u know the rules...  :nopics:  >:D

Everyone have a safe drive home. (y)

Avalanche Fox said:
ahem missy... u've been here long enough... u know the rules...  :nopics:   >:D

Hey, I got some special talents, but stealing the Hoe AND taking pics of it is not one of them  :laugh:

Oh My the things I could type >:D

Have to be this thread 100%  :love:

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,101513.0.html

Well, it goes without saying that it was a blast to be there with so many members of my Av family.  It was great to see trAV and widow and family one last time (officially), but I just couldn't bring myself to tell them good bye.  Hurts too much. 

It was great to see Hugz and Babydoll too.  Hugz is special to me because he was one of the very first PMs I got when I signed on and he's been watching after me ever since, almost like a big brother. 

Got to see Loggie again.  Dude, what can I say.  He's another one of the greatest guys I know.  Can't thank him enough for all the things he's done for me as well, even at nationals.

On the humorous side, it was great to come away with what was probably the most coveted prize in the raffle while sitting with AvCop and Neptune.  It's especially humorous because for the second year in a row, I actually ended up winning what at least Neptune wanted.  I never win anything unless I'm sitting at the same table as those two and at least one of them wants the same thing. 

My favorite memory was seeing JohnB's face when I told him that I was broke down. I don't have a picture but it was a look of sorrow for me and a challenge for him, something new to add to his skills. He succeeded and that brought a big smile to my face, again  no picture.............

:rolleyes: wow, there are so many  :D  I would have to say the best things I'll take with me are the late nights (early mornings) hanging out with friends in the parking lot  have fun >:D

...and the go-carts >:D

Loggie said:
:rolleyes: wow, there are so many  :D  I would have to say the best things I'll take with me are the late nights (early mornings) hanging out with friends in the parking lot  have fun >:D

...and the go-carts >:D

Ditto for me

Back