• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Award Winners!!!

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
The Winners of the 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet:

The Smokey Mountain Children's Home

Best Street Avalanche:  Diamond Pete

Best 4x4 Avalanche:  EarthQuake

Best Stock Avalanche:  Quietman

Cleanest Avalanche:  Tommy (aka KRUKEDWAYS)

Dirtiest Avalanche:  james21

Most Impressive Modification:  Tommy (aka KRUKEDWAYS)  Lane Change cameras

Most Unique Avalanche:  Lord Aries

Most Impressive Sound System:  MoAv

Best In Show:  Diamond Pete

People's Choice:  EarthQuake

Hugz' Choice:  royalstar

trAVelingman's Choice:  Loggie

Best Use of Strobes:  trAVelingman

Best Use of Glow:  Neptune

Avalanche Spirit Award:  EarthQuake

Texas Hold 'Em Tournament:
1st Place:  Hugz
2nd Place:  djdollars69
3rd Place:  Sunburst05

Rock Paper Scissors:  Andrew (trAVelingman's son)  (2nd consecutive year)

Kid's Scavenger Hunt:  Troublemaker/Avalanche Wolf kids

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ALL! There were a lot of very impressive Avalanches in attendance.

Butch

Congratulations to everyone for all their hard work getting their AV's ready again and again after the rain.

IBTL.gif

gratz to all (y)  :love:

You forgot one John, I got the Dirtiest Avalanche Award.

-James.

james21 said:
You forgot one John, I got the Dirtiest Avalanche Award.

-James.

His forsight to go throught the mud hole with the window down really helped! 

What looked cool was that it rained Friday night and washed off some of the mud.  The mud piles under the dirty Av's looked pretty sweet.

funk_drum said:
His forsight to go throught the mud hole with the window down really helped! 

What looked cool was that it rained Friday night and washed off some of the mud.  The mud piles under the dirty Av's looked pretty sweet.
Yeah that wasn't my intention :E:, that made a big mess, but now its started to grow on me, kinda thinking about doing a mud theme on the inside, then again that could be the lack of sleep talking, its a thought (y).

-James.

funk_drum said:

One of the hotel people cleaning up on Sunday morning was actually out there with a broom trying to sweep those piles of dirt into a dustpan.  Not the brightest bulb.  :beating:

:laugh: Not surprised....
EarthQuake said:
One of the hotel people cleaning up on Sunday morning was actually out there with a broom trying to sweep those piles of dirt into a dustpan.  Not the brightest bulb.  :beating:

loggies sister said:
I used Babydolls camera to take pics of all the winners.  Hugz should have these up soon.
Of the people yes..  AVs  hummm not so sure..  Our pics will take a few days...  But they will come in time

Hugz said:
Of the people yes..  AVs  hummm not so sure..  Our pics will take a few days...  But they will come in time

I didn't take any of the AV's either, sorry, just didn't think about it.

Was there a award for who drove the farest ???

so sorry I missed this event  :E: room paid ....event paid but I was a no show due to work  :E: Tommy have a new av?

Back