• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG in fort smith arkansas in september

Mud Diver

Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know were going to have a GTG here in Fort Smith the third weekend in september the 14th and the 15th. on sat there will be a car show to support JDRF at the local advanced auto parts. then sunday depending on how many people we get well have a modding party or go to one of the local state parks anyone intrested please let me know. And i will update this thread with any more information i get. (y)

Hey every one we are trying to get a GTG  in fort smith the 3rd weekend in September the 14Th on that sat there will be a car show at the local advanced auto parts supporting JDRF then on sunday depending on the amount of people that show we will do some modding or head to some of the local state parks any one intrested please let me know.

Whoo Hooo!!  Here we go!  Chances are I can't be down until late Saturday, but will catch up with you all for Sat evening & Sunday!!  This will be fun - haven't been to that part of Arkansas before... :wave:

Sweet i just talked to the managers at advance today the car show and they have made a last minute change insted  of the weekend of the 13th and 14th it will be on the weekend of the 20th i apologize if this has caused any inconvince to any one so we will move the GTG to that weekend. We are working out the final details now and will post them as soon as i get them.

Me again guys now come on i know there is a bunch of you out there all this is for a good cause and some fun so lets get as many avalanches as possible just let me know  (y) (y) (y) (y)

ok everyone got flyers today and as soon as i figure out how to rezize the images i will post a pic of it. it will be on september 20, 9a.m to 1 p.m..
entry fee will be $15.00 but as i said earlier all of it goes to donation for JDRF (Juvenile diabetes research foundation). I really hope that everyone can make it please let me know yes or no if you make it. it should be a blast.

Hey Mud Diver!  You can put me down as a maybe for now - gotta see if they will let me off work first.  Saturdays are a tough day to get off. Sounds like a fun GTG. Would be neat to see the Av's in a show  :cool:

all right everyone it's getting a little closer here are some more details. there will be a large grill making burgers and hot dogs and so many of the first registrants get a goody bag. Now i need to start getting responses from y'all letting me know if you will be coming. here is the list as of right now:

MoAv-maybe
cmdrantillies_84-planning to come

OK so two people.  Let's see if we can get a little bit more. So just send me a post and let me know. We will have a great time. Like I said before depending on how many people show will decide if we do anything on Sunday. (y)

Hi Mud Diver!!  I'm still waiting to hear if I have the day off or not - won't know till wednesday.... :E:  that's when the schedule gets posted....

awsome  (y) I unfortunatly have a family thing i have to take care of sun so unfortunatly will not be able to do anything sun but the show is still on for saturday. so i hope everyone can come and make it a success .

:E:  Nope - they won't let me have Saturday off.  I guess since I got last saturday off, they aren't going to go two in  a row...If we left after work it would be late Saturday before we got down there - and if nothing is going on Sunday, we'll probably not make the trip.  Too many miles/gas for right now...Sorry Mud Diver...Post some pictures of the car show if you can.  Show us what we missed  :needhug:

Sorry MOAV things just didnt worked out like i hoped for this weekend. but i will defintly take pics and maybe try to make it to your one in missouri :(

I'd really like that.  I HATE having to miss this - we're getting into the busy season at work now so day's off are at a premium.  I have a week off in November,
deertree2.jpg
and that's probably all I'll have off till next February some time...

Have fun & post lots of pics !!  See ya in October  :wave:

Back