• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Photoshoot of my Avalanche

KevMack

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

Nice.. Thanks for sharing!

:love: Thanks guys! I worked really hard to get her to this point!!! No half naked chicks for this one but next time I'll make sure to have some for you guys. I think you like seeing that more then my truck!!!  (y)

AVnFun said:
Yeah what Maverick said  (y)

How big of a PIA is it to get out of your truck with the doors.

Its not that bad. The shocks assist lifting it. I seen some kits on some other trucks that you need to struggle to lift the door because of no shocks or weak ones. So if you do it be careful on wich kit you buy. They make alot of them. I got the autolock weld on kit. From what I seen, the weld on kit is the way to go. The bolt on ones loosen up all the time and cause you to ding up your door when it closes wrong from being loose.  So go with weld on. The only problem is you have to cut off the stock hinges so its not that easy to go back!!!

AVnFun said:
Yeah what Maverick said  (y)

How big of a PIA is it to get out of your truck with the doors.
The way those doors open I wouldn't be able to open them in my garage. They would hit my garage door when its in the rolled up open position. I guess you could close the garage door first, then open the AV doors, but that would be a PIA.
They do like nice though  (y)

MooseAlanche said:
The way those doors open I wouldn't be able to open them in my garage. They would hit my garage door when its in the rolled up open position. I guess you could close the garage door first, then open the AV doors, but that would be a PIA.
They do like nice though  (y)

How small is your garge? I don't have that problem and my garge is on the small side.

KevMack said:
How small is your garge? I don't have that problem and my garge is on the small side.
I have to back into my garage, so the AV doors are directly under the roll up door. If I could pull in head first it wouldn't be a problem. Or I could mod the garage with swing out doors  :laugh:

MooseAlanche said:
I have to back into my garage, so the AV doors are directly under the roll up door. If I could pull in head first it wouldn't be a problem. Or I could mod the garage with swing out doors  :laugh:

I don't know. I got a standred garage. I pull in head first and open the door with no problem. The only problem I do have is I have to pull one of my mirrors in to pull in to the garage or I scratch it up. But I got a single famly Ranch house with a attached garage, nothing special.

Why Audiobahn subs in the JL midgate?? The JL's blow or just personal preference?

TheBeast said:
Why Audiobahn subs in the JL midgate?? The JL's blow or just personal preference?

It came with JL 12w3 and those subs only hit 500waltz each. I sold them and had 2 MTX that hit 700waltz each. My amp blew one up. And I changed every thing to Audiobahn and my Audiobahn subs push 2000waltz each. I need to get a bigger amp now but they still hit better. I aslo got all Audiobahn caponite speakers in also so it sounds like a movie theather now!!!

P.S. the BOSE is still hooked up too!!!

nice pics man i got a little photo shoot album in the makin too your avy is real clean got a lot done to it i would love to see it in person one day and maybe we can have another photo shoot (y)

05avyon23s said:
nice pics man i got a little photo shoot album in the makin too your avy is real clean got a lot done to it i would love to see it in person one day and maybe we can have another photo shoot (y)

If you ever make your way up north let me know and we can do something. I know alot of photographers and alot of models. So we could have a awsome shoot. I'm trying to get my truck in a magazine right now but Sport Truck / Trucking magazine told me they will never put an Avalanche in there magazine with out the cladding being painted!!!

KevMack said:
I'm trying to get my truck in a magazine right now but Sport Truck / Trucking magazine told me they will never put an Avalanche in there magazine with out the cladding being painted!!!
Maybe we should tell them we won't buy their magazine  :beating: unless they include unpainted cladded AV's in their magazine. My subscription is coming due for renewal  >:D

MooseAlanche said:
Maybe we should tell them we won't buy their magazine  :beating: unless they include unpainted cladded AV's in their magazine. My subscription is coming due for renewal  >:D

I'll find the e-mail he sent me and post it up so you guys can see it.

Here is the E-mail he sent to me:

-----Original Message-----
To: kevmackdaddy@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:31 pm
Subject: Re: Truckin'

If you have better photos of the exterior, that is what I need for Reader?s Rides.
We will not run a feature on an Avalanche with the plastic not painted on the outside.
Thanks for reading
DAN

They can take their magazine and shove it up their painted cladding!!! That's igonorant....Might as well just say they'll only "feature" Ext's..........I'm thinking about letting this genious of a magazine editor know what CAFCNA is all about....You look at what KevMack has done to his Av and is pretty much told to go fly a kite because of his naked cladding......That guy has some brass ones I'll tell you that!!! Ok I'm done ranting now....Just my .05......

Back