• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoAV

SM 2003
AtomTaz and I were thinking that our chapter would get a good shot in the arm by creating a thread for general discussion amongst the chapter.

This way we can get to know each other better and talk about what's going in with our lives. I have seen other chapters like NE Ohio and Texas use this to their advantage so it wouldn't hurt if we gave it a try.

If we want to talk about cruises, we can create other topics or talk about it here.

So let's have fun in this topic and talk to each other :D...

Hello everyone I'm AtomTaz. My real name is Adam Walker. I'm not worried about anyone knowing it. when I post here for the first time please tell us a little about yourself.

Hey CoAvZ71 I have a question for you. I just paid last month to become a supporting member and I still have not heard anything from that. They did remove the 39.95 from my account on 1/28/2003. How long does this take? Should I contact someone about this yet?

AtomTaz said:
Hey CoAvZ71 I have a question for you. ?I just paid last month to become a supporting member and I still have not heard anything from that. ?They did remove the 39.95 from my account on 1/28/2003. ?How long does this take? ?Should I contact someone about this yet?

My name is Jimmy Wolfe.

Anyway, AtomTaz, I think you should contact either the Chief or gandolphxx about your supporting membership. It took between a week and two weeks for my Supporting Member tag to come up but it came up at the same time as 200 other people. I think you're overdue for your tag and you have a valid question about it.

CoAvZ71 said:
My name is Jimmy Wolfe.

Anyway, AtomTaz, I think you should contact either the Chief or gandolphxx about your supporting membership. ?It took between a week and two weeks for my Supporting Member tag to come up but it came up at the same time as 200 other people. ?I think you're overdue for your tag and you have a valid question about it.

Thanks Jimmy

Hey Jimmy,

there are three of us now. Yes!!!! Lets see how many more we can get. Just so you all know I'm a smart a**. So, don't take anything I say serious.

AtomTaz said:
Hey Jimmy,

there are three of us now. ?Yes!!!! ?Lets see how many more we can get. ?Just so you all know I'm a smart a**. ?So, don't take anything I say serious. ?

Three is a good step...we need A LOT more though (y).

As long as you're using your smileys I'll always know whether you're being a smart a$$ or being serious ;D ;).

CoAvZ71 said:
Three is a good step...we need A LOT more though ?(y).

As long as you're using your smileys I'll always know whether you're being a smart a$$ or being serious ?;D ;).

Ok I'll use those faces. I just forget to put them in all the time. ;D

I second AtomTaz - great to have you helping us out (y). There was talk of having multiple coordinators here but somehow that fizzled out too.

On our only cruise last Sept., Blueruck coordinated one helluva cruise. I hope there will be something like that again :).

well i think i should hi to everyone again. its been about 4-5 months since i have been on the page :cry: between skiing, work and buying our first house i have been a little busy. i was also on that trip last sep and it kicked butt >:D i cant wait for summer and do some more 4x4ing. my real name is ted and i live in castle rock. hopefully i'll be able to hit this page a little more in the future but please keep me in mind if anything fun comes up or if anyone is headding to the mountains for a little winter fun. i just took up telemark skiing and i love it :D.

later.

Gotta reply to a Colorado thread! I think that Colorado has a pretty good representation here, but like many; a lot of other things in life get in the way of Av activities! I do try to stay in touch with things going on here, but am probably over in the "Questions and Answers" forum most of the time.

Wow, it's great to hear from you again, Nople! You were a big part of the last cruise and it's great to see you back. Glad to hear from you too, wrchism (y).

I'm feeling better about the outlook of things already ;D.

Nice to meet all of you also. I didn't make it on the last cruise. I signed either right before you guys had it or right after you had it, one of the two. I really want to go on the next one. But, like all of you I'm vury busy too. I go to College and I work 44 hours a week and sometimes more depending if someone calles in sick. I never call in sick cause I want to use my free time to go and have fun when I'm feeling good. Like going on a Av Cruise. I really want to go on my first one. But, like Jimmy said we need some coordinators for cruises. Blueruck is still very busy and he said that he might be able to make the Cruises and might not. So, I think two back ups would be good. But, Blueruck is still the main man as far as i know. So, we need volinteers.

im still here too. I am just busy like everyone else. I just got off my broken arm and i think it is about time for me to go snowboarding. Maybe we could have a cruise up to the mountains and we could all go skiing and offroading. ;D

co_bigblock said:
im still here too. ?I am just busy like everyone else. ?I just got off my broken arm and i think it is about time for me to go snowboarding. ?Maybe we could have a cruise up to the mountains and we could all go skiing and offroading. ?;D

That sounds so cool. i don't know if I can get some time off but make a date and I'll try.

if i could i would head to the mountains every weekend (y) but i do have life i have to keep in check. i go up at least every other weekend and sometimes twice in the same weekend. i know i'll be heading up this coming weekend (hoping for sat). other wise i'm open to just about any weekend ..... as long i can rent tele skis (i have my own boots)

as for me my wife doesnt ski but would like to learn telemark skiing. i just started doing it this year and i still need to buy skis. she might join us if she could take a lesson with other first timers.

what is telemark skiing? i have never heard of it. well i think it would be fun but i really don't know a date so does anyone else have ideas?

oh yah i have seen someone do that. the first time i saw it i thought theis skiis were broken :rolleyes: it looks really hard though

Hey, Im zach from dallas(who would have thought) anyway, I have a place in southern colorado west of durango in the rio grande ntnl' forrest. just wanted to see if you guys would put me on an email list for any meets or ski trips. thanks
zach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back