• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

REGION II has a Changing of the Guard Coming

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Yep..  Its time everyone for someone else to lead the charge in Region II..  I will be stepping down as the Regional Coordinator, and I am sure someone else will take a hold of the reins and keep the momentum that we have going...
Dont worry I am not going anywhere, I will still be around but will be focusing on things close to home..   (y) (y)

Hope to see you all soon

Hugz

Best of luck Mike, your an awesome guy!  You put your heart  in all that you do and thats special.

Didit

Congrats Mike!!  Thanks for everything you have done, you are an incredible person with a giving heart.  Lay back, get some rest, and hopefully someone else will step up and take over.  Those shoes are gonna be mighty tough to fill though.

trAVelingman said:
Congrats Mike!!  Thanks for everything you have done, you are an incredible person with a giving heart.  Lay back, get some rest, and hopefully someone else will step up and take over.   Those shoes are gonna be mighty tough to fill though.

X2! 

I hope you get the well deserved rest you've earned.  Hopefully someone will see that they can bring some of the same attributes to the club that you have and will jump at this opportunity.  You have done an amazing job and I can't thank you enough.

Bummer, but I don't blame ya. Besides, I know where you live  >:D I've got you two saved in my Nav unit. :love: you guys.

Take a rest Mike, you deserve it. I hope someone steps up and keeps Region II active!

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
Take a rest Mike, you deserve it. I hope someone steps up and keeps Region II active!

Butch
Looks like they need to keep NC active also..  Could a moderator or someone please remove my name from the NC Cruise Coordinator list also, since I guess that position was removed as well??

Hugz

Well that sucks....hopefully only misunderstood your intentions of stepping down as RC but still staying CC....that was your plan, right?

Spork_Driver said:
Well that sucks....hopefully only misunderstood your intentions of stepping down as RC but still staying CC....that was your plan, right?
Yeah thats what it was, and clearly stated that way but I guess it was determined that I need to go all the way..

Hugz,we've never met but i have seen most of your posts regarding gtg's.  Youve done very well here.  Time to relax now.  :cool:

Mike...

I had a feeling that this was going to happen soon after the Nationals.  I would like to say that I am happy that I was able to finally attend one of your GTG's this past spring.  You have been putting on GTG's that everybody in the country (and over seas) envies.  You have obviously made a great deal of people here on the site happy for your contributions to the club.

But I do understand that you have the need to step away from all that you have been doing for everybody here at CAFCNA.  Maybe it's time for somebody to do for you what you have done for them for so many years.  Hopefully we'll be able to have you (and BBD) at one of our GTG's in SC some time soon.  You are always welcome to attend, and I hope that you except this open invitation one day.

Brad

Been to one our SC GTGs and enjoyed it throughly..  Hopefully next time BBD will be able to make it as well..  (y)

Safe to assume............

:notit:                                                                                      :laugh:

Back