• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CO Cruise Pic's

Blueruck

We had a great time in Colorado - we saw sunny skies to a little snow coming down. ?8 Av's went on the cruise and 7 did the 4x4 route which had some nice muddy uphills. ?The groups came from all over CO to cruise and we are excited about the next cruise. ?;D

The current pictures can be seen
Here- CO Cruise Pic's

Some eye candy

Group_2_with_names_small.jpg

trail_up_3_small.jpg

More pictures will be coming from the rest of the group including action shots :)

ColoradoJason said:
The Colorado Cruise was great! I didn't get any pics of the 4x4 trail because I was too busy trying to avoid all those sharp pointy rocks. But I know lots of other people got some great pics.

So here's just a couple of pics I took from the road. Everyone else... let's get those pics posted!

http://www.picturetrail.com/coloradojason/1210398

So when's the next cruise!? :B:

Looks like another great cruise! I've been suffering from Av meet withdrawals since coming home from WW 2002.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Sharon and I wish that we could have made it!

You sure had a great day for it, and the pic's tell the story - what a fabulous time in the Colorado high country!

So . . . when is the next cruise? ;D

and . . . Happy Birthday Colorado_Av!

wrchism said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: ?Sharon and I wish that we could have made it!

You sure had a great day for it, and the pic's tell the story - what a fabulous time in the Colorado high country!

So . . . when is the next cruise? ? ;D

and . . . Happy Birthday Colorado_Av!

Thank you very much, wrchism. ?We missed you a lot. ?We missed you too, Tim. ?It was truly a blast and I hope to see you at the next cruise. ?I know everybody will be content for another one!

My pics will probably be on Blueruck's site. ?They'll be up tomorrow.

I had add this pic for CO_BIGBLOCK

This was completed yesterday - I think it was air brushed.

This is one mod I have not seen on the site and it looked SWEET in person

BIGBLOCKsm.jpg

What's with the sweater's and jackets!!! Is there a cold front coming our way to TX. Bring on the cooler weather.

Hernz Av said:
What's with the sweater's and jackets!!! Is there a cold front coming our way to TX. Bring on the cooler weather.

WS we saw a little snow flying on the cruise and a lot on the ground up high in the mtns - we will send a little your way :)

Hi Everybody,

Here are a few of my favorite pics. Thanks for such a great time.

pic 1 in Breckenridge

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

pic 2. Here is Nople crossing a bridge. By this time, we had already passed a sign that said the weight limit was 3 tons ;D. So first, I think Blueruck (then co_bigblock which was the truck I was in) decided he better not risk having the bridge cave in on him >:D So what did we do? If you look at the lower lefthand corner of the pic, you'll find a steep but short drop into some water >:D. You guessed it right. We went through the water >:D! It was great fun. And no, there weren't any problems getting out. :B: :love:

And finally, here's pic 3. This is at my cabin looking into the meadow and South Park. Look closely toward the middle of the pic. That's right. That peak way off in the distance is Pike's Peak :).

I hope you like the pics. Yesterday was so much fun.

Hey Everyone,

Did anyone notice something like a jacket missing? Two were left behind, one of them being Mark's. We brought them both back here to town. Don't worry, none of them will be going anywhere. They'll be right here with us;).

During the cruise - we had two dirt bikes come up behind the group. I had my back window out and I heard them talking..... I heard them say "WOW that is an Avalanche Club...check that out" :)

is one of the jackets a brown and black suede leather,
kindof western looking and needs a little work on the inside lining??

Blueruck said:
During the cruise - we had two dirt bikes come up behind the group. ?I had my back window out and I heard them talking..... I heard them say "WOW that is an Avalanche Club...check that out" :)

Wow, I never heard them say that. That's great. When I look back at our encounter with them, at first I thought of it rather negatively because they came by us so incredibly fast. They were reckless too. When they rode by Daniel, one almost fell over and he actually hit his side mirror :eek:! Then he almost ran into the back of co_bigblock! Well, that's a great story Blueruck. That makes me think a little better of them ;).

Then there were all those people with their lifts in their Jeeps coming down. That was fun looking at their shocked faces as we were crawling up the rocky mud filled hills!

Finally, there was that Avalanche that drove by the cabin. That happened at a perfect time. It has TX plates on it. I strongly believe that AV was the FIRST one I ever saw :eek: (early July, 2001).

Hi everyone,
this is Daniel (white av on the trip),
I finally registered and got my username: Boonie ( :2: nickname given to me by my family)

ColoradoAv,
Is that jacket like the one I described in the earlier reply???

Boonie said:
Hi everyone,
this is Daniel (white av on the trip),
I finally registered and got my username: Boonie ?( :2: nickname given to me by my family)

Welcome Daniel aka Boonie - it was great meeting you and I am looking forward to our next cruise.

Boonie-your description sounds familiar. ?I'm not sure where my mom put the jacket (don't worry it's here ;)) so I can't confirm that right now.

Did anybody get any action shots going up Georgia Pass? ?I know that somebody took pics of Blueruck and co_bigblock playing in the water. ?I was with co_bigblock and they didn't have a digital camera and my parents said it was too bumpy to get any good shots. ?I would have taken pics if I had a camera :6:. ?I know there has a be some good pics out there:D!

hey jimmy i remember when the moterbikes almost hit us that would have mad e me mad if they did next cruise we need to go on an even tougher trail (even though this trail was awesome) but just to prove how good the avalanche is we went up the trail most of the time in 2 wheel drive easy except for one part when we had to put it in 4 ;D :B:

oh yah and when we went behind blueruck in the water like coloradoav said we did that in 2 wheel drive also (id like to see a ford or dodge do that) :rolleyes:

Back