• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

new member Auburn, MA

CM18

Hey guys and girls! new member here from Auburn...I've seen many others from town around here. Bought our '04 Avalanche new for my wife and she loves it! It's dark red w/ chrome 20's w/o hrdwr

:welcome: to the club :D

Hello!  :welcome:

Would love to see some photos of your Avy!  ;D

I'm over off Leicester st...across from the lake by Bryn Mawr. Didn't you use to live over near the MA pike on Bryn Mawr?
Brian

did I see you today getting off 290? I was turning into McDonalds in my dump truck and my wife was in front of me in her Avalanche

yes she does, maroon w/ chrome 20's has a CMDR sticker and a Peterbilt sticker in the rear window. I was in the big loud Pete..think I might have blown the train horns trying to get my kids attention

dont remember seeing you cause i was just in 30min. of traffic so i was out of it. has your wife had hers for a while cause i think ive seen her around a bit.

CM18 said:
Hey guys and girls! new member here from Auburn...I've seen many others from town around here. Bought our '04 Avalanche new for my wife and she loves it! It's dark red w/ chrome 20's w/o hrdwr

Welcome! I'm your next door neighbor.. Over in Leicester. Congrats on the AVY and joining the club... I'm sure we'll see each other around. Have Pewter 03 with silverstar orange DRL's easy to pick out from a crowd.. Also have Low and Driving HID's with one plasma white and one light blue HID in the low position (long story...)

Hope to see you on the road!  :cool:

lanche69 said:
i used to wave to her cause she was in an avy but she was always oblivios so i gave up
yea, that would be her! Hey were you out on the lake last weekend? I thought I saw your truck over by your parents house,  I beeped on my way by...then went out on the lake for a ride on my quad through the slush!

Hey guys, finally some folks from auburn.  Me too! 06 pewter avy with ambers, keep your eye out for me and ill do the same for you!  Sibley st, between rt12 and rt 20

Here she is.  Post pics of yours so i can see a bigger pic other than your profile and i can keep my eye out and maybe we can chat some time

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 18
Back