• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking for members

socialavalanche

I've been on this site for awhile and I have noticed that LA members do not post much, so I figured I would put out a call.  Any members in the Baton Rouge or Hammond area let yourselves be known!!!

There is a few members over in your neighborhood, Lafayette. Gonzales, Hammond, LaPlace, Etc, but activity has really been slow this past year, maybe everyone will wake up soon, I just noticed the Cruisin the Coast  coming up starting this weekend in Biloxi, a few years ago a bunch of us went over to that and had a great time, maybe some of the Guys like Kajun 66 will wake up and want to go this year on the "11th" see you around!!

Hello Socialavalanche,
Things have been slow here lately due to a lot of things, probably the price of gas & alot of us just being busy at work. Once the weather cools down some you might see more action here. Oh, by the way  :welcome: to the club.

La02av
:B:   :B:

I'm here in Erwinville, La.  Just on the back side of State Capital Dragway.  Just trying to get everything back together after Gustav.

fmcdaniel said:
I'm here in Erwinville, La.  Just on the back side of State Capital Dragway.  Just trying to get everything back together after Gustav.

I Drove through there on the way to Opelousas where my family is from, the area lookd pretty bad, I pray that you did not suffer too much damage.  MY area in Hammond was pretty untouched except for a few trees but from Baton Rouge west to Texas looked pretty beat up.  May God bless you and strengthen you through whatever clean up and or damage you and your family have to deal with.

If you're looking for Louisiana members,  (y) here  I am.  I'm in Lafayette.  Hopefully, the spring weather will thaw out more of us and we can correspond more and possibly plan a meet or get together in the near future. 

Maybe we can even sing some good old cajun tunes like: "Hold my false teeth while I dance with your wife"  (Just kidding about the false teeth, not the dancing though :B:)

socialavalanche said:
I've been on this site for awhile and I have noticed that LA members do not post much, so I figured I would put out a call.  Any members in the Baton Rouge or Hammond area let yourselves be known!!!

Bump

Back