• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

5th Annual Corn Maze GTG - LaSalle, Colorado - 10/25/08

avalanchuck

SM 2007
It's that time of year again!

Who: Colorado Av Club

What: The 5th Annual Corn Maze GTG!

Where: Fritzler Corn Maze

When: Saturday Oct. 25th

Why:  A good time to get together & get lost with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $10 for Adults (maze only), $10 for kids 6-12 (combo), Free for kids under 6 (maze only) there are additional attractions... check here for more info & prices http://www.fritzlermaze.com/admissions.html

As we have in the past let's plan on meeting up at the Thornton Walmart just off I-25 & between the Thornton Pkwy & 104th Ave at 12 noon.  We'll hangout for 15-20 minutes to let people talk and then we'll convoy on up to the Corn Maze.  Hope you can join us!

Map to Thornton Walmart

Weather Forecast for Lasalle, CO

http://www.coloradoavclub.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=244

Sorry, I have been super busy with homework and dealing with a professor who is giving me a serious issue, not to mention, company and sick kids.  You have to love it when school starts up again.  So far this year we have already had bronchitis and strep and this is just the end of the first nine weeks.  Anyway, not sure if we will ba able to make it or not.  Depends on where I am with homework and stuff like. 
Tina

plumbob said:
I've been out of town for a little while and just got your email.
Count us in for four. :)
plumbob

It'll be great to meet you plumbob!

Sooner Red AV said:
Sorry, I have been super busy with homework and dealing with a professor who is giving me a serious issue, not to mention, company and sick kids.  You have to love it when school starts up again.  So far this year we have already had bronchitis and strep and this is just the end of the first nine weeks.  Anyway, not sure if we will ba able to make it or not.  Depends on where I am with homework and stuff like. 
Tina

I hope you'll be able to swing it Tina.

Thanks for responding by the way!  (y) I was beginning to worry that we'd have to cancel this gtg.  :needhug:

Chuck, I will have five total.
Asked my Mom if she wanted to play with the kids in the corn maze and she's in.
Anyone else pm or email you?
Plumbob

That's cool so far its just you and your family together with the wife and I officially.  I've heard that a couple others are interested but no official word yet.

Were in, see ya at walmart at noon. call me if I am not there and you decide to leave, I would rather caravan my stupid GPS disk isnt here yet...thanks

Chadstr

We just got back from a great day of fun at the GTG.
I would like to thank Chuck and Chad and their families for a very wonderful day.
I'll email the pics I took and maybe a little photo shop. >:D
My kids will sleep very well tonight.

Plumbob

We all had a great day as well. We kept up the kids on the way home, they slept like rocks, and slept in Sunday morning a very rare occurance.

Chadstr

Sorry I missed it. I had previous plans Saturday - but my daughter went with her church group. I asked her if she saw any Avalanches there (she loves Avs) and she said "ya, like a few of them - how'd you know?" I told her Dad's know everything... after a few minutes I told her about the club and there was a GTG there. She said next GTG we need to go.

Anyone have any pics?

Well I guess I've relied too much on my wife to take pictures lately because I had my camera and only took a couple... :E: :E: :E:

But plumbob took some and emailed them too me... I'll post some when I get home tonight.  (y)

Pictures courtesy of plumbob.  (y)

Attachments

• pumpkinpatch.08 001.jpg
    pumpkinpatch.08 001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 22
  • pumpkinpatch.08 004.jpg
    pumpkinpatch.08 004.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 21
  • pumpkinpatch.08 009.jpg
    pumpkinpatch.08 009.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 22
  • pumpkinpatch.08 014.jpg