• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wild West 2002 Photos

Wind4Power

Charter Member
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2003
? ? Hi...Thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek at some WW 02 photos.
? ?
? ? We had a great time cruising and seeing some beautiful country with our new found friends. Our hats go off to the Chief for organizing a great event. What a great time and great people....Not to mention great AV's.

http://www.photoalbumweb.com/socalcindy/index.asp?albumid=6468

More Photos to follow....

lookn' good! feels like i never left! :rolleyes: keep them coming. oolala :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i like that red avalanche... who's is that? ;)

~BIGRED

Wow . . sure looks like a great time was had by all . . .

Thanks for the pic's SoCalCindy . . .

And the narrative BigRed . . .

Keep it coming . . . I hope to have some more reading to do tomorrow AM.

WELCOME BACK one and all!

and NO Chief, I did not call AvalancheChick a brat . . . :rolleyes:

SoCalCindy said:
? ? Hi...Thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek at some WW 02 photos.
? ?
? ? We had a great time cruising and seeing some beautiful country with our new found friends. Our hats go off to the Chief for organizing a great event. What a great time and great people....Not to mention great AV's.

http://www.photoalbumweb.com/socalcindy/index.asp?albumid=6468

More Photos to follow....

That picture of you with the kids is a keeper. Great background. Sure looks like a trip to remember.

Click on my siggy below to see 14 of the 200 shots we took at WW2002.

I tried to post more scenic shots than Av shots for you to view. Should make you feel REAL Guilty now >:D

BTW I only sustained VERY VERY minor rear bumper damage after the second extreme creek hop. Hurry and send me the pics Fish ;D

This is one of my favorite pics taken during the cruise through Tulelake Wildlife Preserve. Look at the deer gawking at the Avalanches as we went by...

Deerpic.jpg

wow those look really good flynhigh! makes me very interested in buying a digital camera those are awesome! but you forgot to add how you got that one photo of phantom island. or how come only you and i have photos of this side of it.

~BIGRED

Just in case anyone noticed that the back end of my AV was sitting kind of low, was because of the 600lbs of camping gear and such stored in the back.

Nice Shots Cindy!

Just got back about an hour ago will be posting pics soon I had a great time got to meet some new people and had lots of fun crossing the creek bed I did not go near as fast as some but it sill looks cool

Attachments

• rivercrossing.jpg
    rivercrossing.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 39
but you forgot to add how you got that one photo of phantom island. or how come only you and i have photos of this side of it.
Ahh, but you obviously haven't seen my shots yet. ;)

Fish said:
Ahh, but you obviously haven't seen my shots yet. ;)

ahhh but you didn't risk life or limb by jumping the rail and climbing down the hill like red and I to get those framed phantom island shots.

>:D >:D >:D

Umm, actually I did. How else would I have snapped them? Ask Steelheadchaser. He was up at the railing wondering if he was going to be able to take my lady home if I tumbled off the ridge. ;)

This is Mrs. brmiller. brmiller already posted this link in the other thread before we noticed that there was a pics thread. This gave me an excuse to post for the first time. It was great getting to know all of you Wild Westers!

Miller's Wild West 2002 picture archive

Dori Miller

Fish said:
Umm, actually I did. ?How else would I have snapped them? ?Ask Steelheadchaser. ?He was up at the railing wondering if he was going to be able to take my lady home if I tumbled off the ridge. ?;)
It's true. I even tried throwing rocks at him but he still kept his balance! I think I may have a photo of him taking that photo.

BOO HOO! BOO HOO! BOO HOO!

I just looked at the pics of the WWTour! Then I went outside and found my AV had turned a pukey shade of (ENVY) green!

I AM going on a cruise with this club if it's the last thing I ever do! Having a GF or a WIFEY doesn't seem NEARLY as important today!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks to all of you on the WW Trip who welcomed our boys. They had a great time and it is great to see the pictures before they even got back home. :)

Right On! Gotta luv those AV action shots! I can't wait to see more pics.... Keep 'em coming.

By the way...outstanding kodak moments Fish, BigRed, FlynHigh, and the Millers ?(y)

Ok Steel where are yours, huh?

Ya Know...By the way...Our truck was sooooo dirty...we had to wash it twice when we got home. Once didn't cut it. ?;)
?
Hmmmm. Dirt+AV=Fun

Ooops...except in goo's case. ;) J/K.

SoCalCindy said:
Ok Steel where are yours, huh?
I have to take the film to the processer tomorrow. I will have a lot of editing to do!

man i know how it goes steel, i turned in some film, got it back, scaned a few photos, sized them.. then white outed the lisence plates.. then added them to my photo album, named all the photos and post them here... yeah i think i posted 23 of some 600 photos i should be getting back soon. :rolleyes:

~BIGRED

AvaLanceMom said:
Thanks to all of you on the WW Trip who welcomed our boys. ?They had a great time and it is great to see the pictures before they even got back home. ?:)

You got some great boys and we really enjoyed spending time with them on this trip. Although I think Bigred might have corrupted AvaLance some with some Rally Sport driving. >:D

Back