• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AV Club In Parade.

Alaska_AV.

Cruise Coord
SM 2003
Wasilla Alaska.......July-4-2002 City Parade.
?Local Av club hit the pavement running. With a record turn out!. ?8 year old Jessica As the first all AV Princess. She reigned from the lead AV, seated on pannel 3, her feet through the rear window. The royal court filled out with a 3 foot tall Barbie by her side. Loyal fluffy small doggy in the rear windows. Smiles were plenty as they pasted. With a honk of the horn a CAFCNA flyer would appear in your hand. You had to wear Shades because of the shine. :cool: One of the AV owners, Alaska_AV, he call himself, offerd his tire wet to a rider in the Valley (Lawn) Tracter Club. Sadly they turned him down. He has high hopes that next year the club will be even larger...... :cool:

At least two AV's..... ;)

Ya, that's right, just me, my wife, kid and dog in one AV. Fun was had by all. ?>:D :cool:

Just so I understand:

you had an Av parade with one Av?

Next year you hope it will be two?

4th of July Parade, entry #57: Chevy AV club, Mat-su chapter.
Number of AV's in club- 1
Number of AV's in club entry-1
number of AV's in next years Parade- MORE >:D >:D

That is so cool Alaska_AV!

I like the idea of having someone sitting on panel 3 with the rear window removed. I was going to have one of my buddies hangout of my moonroof waving. I have to admit that might be more fun for me :rolleyes:

goo929

ps - in case everyone doesn't already know, our local chapter is going to do a Homecoming Parade in Somerset, Texas ... home of MissAvalanche on November 2nd

Alaska_AV said:
4th of July Parade, entry #57: Chevy AV club, Mat-su chapter.
Number of AV's in club- 1
Number of AV's in club entry-1
number of AV's in next years Parade- MORE >:D >:D
Way to go (y)

Back