• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

YAKMAR And His SOM_AV!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakmar

:eek: OH YAH!!! For all you Fellow Canucks out there, and even non-Canucks, here it is!! -> YAKMAR and his Sunset Orange Metallic Avalanche!! :eek:
Can you dig it? HUH? Can you STAND it ?
:cool: :eek: :cool:

Attachments

• Yakmar_Av2.jpg
    Yakmar_Av2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 7
One picture says it all. I now completely understand all of Yakmar's posts and smiley's. :p

TXAVy said:
One picture says it all. I now completely understand all of Yakmar's posts and smiley's. :p

Ditto. Some Canuck he is - sounds to me like he's from Canada >:D

Way to go Colombo
cwbycool.gif

that first picture was SCARY!

Yakmar I'm glad you do not work at my Pharmacy :) ;) :D ;D

avz66 said:
Yakmar I'm glad you do not work at my Pharmacy ?:) ?;) ?:D ?;D
Yep, IMAGINE! THEY let ME sell DRUGS, and even give me a LICENSE to do it, and a KEY to the narcotics and stuff..... >:D :eek:
(y)

Yakmar said:
Yep, IMAGINE! THEY let ME sell DRUGS, and even give me a LICENSE to do it, and a KEY to the narcotics and stuff..... ?>:D ?:eek:
(y)
Well I guess if you have the KEY. :0:

avz66 said:
Well I guess if you have the KEY. ?:0:
HERE is another pic, this time of my best buddy, who I worked out with, bounced at a club with, and hung out with for almost 4/5 years at University!! That is him, the SHORTER VERSION of ME!! :D

Attachments

• Blair_Darryl.jpg
    Blair_Darryl.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 5
willmood said:
Yak when did this fan club develop, and how did you attract this attension in such a short time? :eek:
willmood
Hmm dunno, just a white newfie brudda having some fun here!! ANd DICHRIS I am hopeing to see a lot of you in August, yes, if I can!! Keep on Av'n!!
;D

bouncer...uh huh, that explains a lot too.

Kidding! :p ;D

Hey Yak..., I have been going over some of the post in the dif. topics and your took some pretty good shoots at me :D :D :D ;)
No Problem man, I understand you know my troops are busy doing other things and you have been out on the back burner for now ;D

Nice truck, but you should not have used the Ziano polish on your head man, the glare is something else...LMFAO ;D ;D

G.

Gene said:
Hey Yak..., I have been going over some of the post in the dif. topics and your took some pretty good shoots at me :D :D :D ;)
No Problem man, I understand you know my troops are busy doing other things and you have been out on the back burner for now ?;D

Nice truck, but you should not have used the Ziano polish on your head man, the glare is something else...LMFAO ;D ;D

G.
GEEENNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!! MIssed you man, a whole bunch!! Looks like I am 75% of the way to getting to you guys in Augst, the weeken dof the 9th!! Hope all is well brudda.... do you have a Yahoo instant messanger thingee.... wilmood hooked me up the other day with it!!
Laterz!! :D

Bill, I didn't get any email from any of you? Are you sure you have the right email adress? Get back to me, PM is ya want... I can get you my email address!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back