• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Other Northern Ontartio AV Owners Out There?

I was in North Bay in my Avalanche; does that count?

Actually I head up there quite a bit off-roading these days...

A cruise from Toronto up 6 to Tobermory, ferry to Manitoulin, then 17 through Sudbury to North Bay and South to Toronto (or North to Temagami) is my kind of ride... Used to do that on a motorcycle...

Thanks for the reply guys, Hey there pydpiper, i have trying to convince the wife to head down your way, and I think we will head that way this summer, let me know of any GTG in your area, My brother lives in Dunneville, near Niagara Falls and we plan on visiting him soon.

Boombastic Of Manitoulin

Watch the threads, we have alot of plans happening down here. The fall cruise may interest you when it takes shape.
If you can give some notice as to your arrival we can always plan a GTG around you, we're like that..lol
Seriously, we would.
Pyd

pydpiper said:
Watch the threads, we have alot of plans happening down here. The fall cruise may interest you when it takes shape.
If you can give some notice as to your arrival we can always plan a GTG around you, we're like that..lol
Seriously, we would.
Pyd

Yep he's right ... :)

The only thing I want to know is how long it will take Yakmar to drive down and west to a gtg around the Manitoulin Island, Sudbury or Huntsville?

Bill

Life is good in the"Valley", you know.. close to town but not in it!!! I have sunset orange '02 with a stainless summer front (keeps the BUGS out of the rad :-X)smoked lens covers and bug deflector( to prevent the stones from smashing the headlights and windshield :-X)You might want to drive the great roads around here!!! lolI have been to the Island very often,to visit and work it is a beautiful area!!Gotta go my typing finger is tired!!!lol

willmood said:
The only thing I want to know is how long it will take Yakmar to drive down and west to a gtg around the Manitoulin Island, Sudbury or Huntsville?

Bill

Oh that's just a 2,103.5 km drive from Lab. City, NF to South Baymouth on the Island. A nice 4 day drive if you do only 9-5 behind the wheel each day. Book a room at the Rock Garden Terrace up the street a bit and go for a drive around the Island while your there!

I'm contemplating a trip to the cottage on McFarlane Lake this summer. How's the AV population on that Niagara -> Sudbury route? Any regular AV gathering spots that might be worth checking out? Any GTG plans so far?

I am on vacation for the next 3 weeks ;D so i will try to make it to the Island for a tour, in a week or so.I will let you know. Keep the rubber side down!!! :D

Hello. I'm from Iroquois Falls, just east of Timmins. Just picked up my 2013 Avalanche on Monday, love it so far.

Back