• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Manitoba Avalanche Owners

Not that I know of, but there are a few people that follow this site.

Maybe you would like to co-ordinate a Manitoba Club?

I'd be interested. Might be tough to co-ordinate anything, as Manitoba is a pretty big province!

I would like to see maybe a gettogether in a place like RMNP. Close enough for people to go to from Wpg, Portage, Brandon, Dauphin, Flin Flon. Plus it's very scenic!

Trash

Sounds like an excellent site . All we need is some one to arrange it and get a list members.

I think that it would be very beneficial for you to form a local chapter. Apart from the obvious advantage of having others to do things with, having many people together also helps to find future things to do.

At the moment, we have confirmed chapters in Alberta, Ontario, and I am working on getting B.C. members together. Further east, it is growing more difficult, but I hope to find enough members for them to form chapters. :)

Keep us informed whatever you do. :)

How many CAFCNA members are there in Manitoba? I only know of me, bulldog, and chevy03.

I would be willing to start something here in MB, but I would need some help. I don't have alot of time to devote to it, but I could do something if a couple people would like to help. We could split up the work between us.

:B:

I am in Manitoba as well as my sister and her husband (bjlane). I know that in our small town (The Pas) there are 10-12 Avavanches, although not all owned by enthusiasts.

Keep us posted.

Like my brother says (korydz)..quite a few Av's around here. I'm interested in the web page....keep us posted
;D ;D ;D :-* ;D ;D :D

I can't seem to find the time to get a web site done. I would be interested in some kind of weekend get together(camping or something like that). We should see if we can get some kind of list together of owners who would be interested.

I see alot of Avs here, but I'm not sure if they are as crazy as we are about owning them.

Web site should be up in a day or so. I have connected up with NatsCanAv. He has started a Canadian Avalanche site and there is a page for the Manitoba chapter. I will have a Manitoba Club site online soon as well as the page on the Canadian Avalanche Club site.

09Z71 lives in WPG proud owner of an 09 Z71... born 02/09 , brought home 03/09.

Hi, I'm in Minnedosa and would love to join the Manitoba chapter, but the link to the website is broken! Let me know how to sign up!!

I Avsolutely love my Avalanche.

Bump**** new to this site, will edit my profile today. Nice to meet you fellow avalanches  (y)

jhaysimon said:
Bump**** new to this site, will edit my profile today. Nice to meet you fellow avalanches  (y)

Welcome to the site from another Manitoban.  :wave:

....! So is there actually a site for Manitoba chapter?
Not that I know of just this section of our forums.
A few members over the decades admit to being from the area but they may all be gone now..

Back