• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

March 1 - Edmonton Internt'l Motor Show

Chasman

Charter Member
SM 2003
Have you recieved your invite to breakfast with the General yet? Let's meet for breakfast at the Edmonton International Motor Show 8:30 am and a viewing of the show. Your dealer should have mailed you an invite by now, and if not, CALL THEM AND ASK. I'll add this one to the calendar!

My invite came in the mail. It is addressed from GM Canada Chevy Trucks, so I don't know if the dealer sent it or if it was sent to me as I am registered online with them.
At any rate, if you don't get one I've RSVP'd a guest so you're welcome to come with me.

I received absolutely nothing from my dealership but I completely expected this. I will contact them tomorrow regarding it when I go to pick up my truck. :)

What breakfast? I work in a dealership and haven't heard about that going on.... This must be a GM thing, not a dealer thing. ???

CDNbacon03 said:
What breakfast? ?I work in a dealership and haven't heard about that going on.... This must be a GM thing, not a dealer thing. ???
It might be an offer included with the free GM magazine. I am certain that one of us can bring you along, if you are interested. (We are allowed one guest each.) Leather and Sparky might have received their invitation by now. (Mine arrived one week after Chasman's.)

Regardless, welcome to the club! I see you are from Rocky Mountain House. :) The Edmonton Chapter will be posting upcoming events soon and everyone is free to attend. (Psst! We wouldn't mind some visitors south of the border, really!) :)

Not just breakfast - access to the GM VIP room as well. The invite came as a card with a photo of a grill and the title "Hot off the grill". Probably does originate at GM, perhaps because I answer all of their e-mails and I am looking for a new vehicle for the wife.
Maybe it's not for dealers though - just good old AV'rs that spent the bankroll last year. At any rate Boar-ral is right, we'll get you in CDNbacon!

Leather said:
So far we have Chasman, Boar-Ral and myself (Leather) going to the Edmonton International Motor Show anyone else wann join us ??? ???
No one likes us. :(

Back