• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

east coast bowling nats...

blazinfnestyle

A while back i was talking to frankie (oldno7) about seeing how many of you guys were into the custom truck scene and i told him about one of our big winter gtg's. its a mix of guys from different truck clubs ranging from acrophobia to vertically challenged and everyone in between. anyway, heres the site for all the ecbn info. i dont know how many guys on here read minitruckin or truckin mag but this event is a big one for them here in the northeast. not your typical gtg but definitely an awesome time! not exactly a family oriented gtg.... more for the "big kid in all of us" but well worth the drive. http://eastcoastbowlingnats.com/

almost forgot..... if alot of guys decide to go, call jeff king asap to reserve lanes as they do book quickly.his info is listed on bowling nats site. theres a min. of 8 people per lane. thanks

its basically a big party with a bunch of truck guys kicking it back out of show season. some guys still bring their trucks out and some just bring the beaters. depends on the weather. only so much you can do with a bagged/lowered truck in the pennsylvania snow

Back