• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How much did you pay for your '07, '08, '09?

nekhi2003

If ya'll dont mind sharing so persepctive buyers can see how much people are paying... please include out the door price and model and year

2008 Summit White/Ebony  LT1  - $26,700 OUT THE DOOR

'08 3LT 2WD $31,900 out the door.   ($4K off in incentives)

Wanted a 2WD in a specific color combination: Deep Ruby Metallic with cashmere leather, and didn't want all the extra bells and whistles.  Special ordered in Apr '08, picked up in May '08 - just before the gas prices went ballistic.  

mmmmhhhh    i will say with the price from dealer plus modifications  i think i went over 43K already  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bought my '07 LT1 used in Sep of 08 for 18,5. I put the 20's on it now so from the outside you think it's at least an LT3.

08 LTZ 4x4. Deep Ruby Met. Loaded except DVD (don't watch many movies will driving).  $33,693 OTD.  Sticker was $46,400.  I paid a lot  more for my suburban new in 95!

$30,000 cdn ... Z71 loaded only thing missing heated seats it was used with 40,000km brand new I say sticker prices base models at 45,000 and one similar for 52000.00

07 LTZ loaded with dual headrest dvd/tv, lowered, tint- 29k miles, $26,000 total w/tax title tags ect. (Dealership wanted $31k for it, bought in sept 08 when gas prices sucked and they could not give away suv's). Its amazing how much leverage you have when the market sucks, you have time to wait, and show them you will spend the money else where.

With the Chevy dealer installed lift, 35's on 20's and retracting steps,Exhaust system adn Hypertech installed with seven year full warranty, about 64.4k.  I have a full GM warranty until 2014.... providing GM is still around in 2014.

Loaded 08' LTZ 2WD with a sticker of $45,605.  I paid $33,511 before TT&L.  I bought it Friday as a company truck, so I'll get GM's $500 Lowe's gift card.  The dealership is trailering it 250 miles to my front door free of charge.  It was not a demo.  It is suppose to have 59 miles on it.  We will see Monday :woot:

I was looking to trade in my 2004 Z71 Avalanche with 99,260 miles on the OD and found a New 2007 with 924 miles, 4WD, 6.0LT, 4.10, loaded 3LT, list $48k and got out the door for $21,999,99, and then  added a 6yr. 100,000 bumper to bumper ext. warr. from date of purchase for only $1,140.00, I think I did pretty good. I am leaving most of my mods on my old babe but going back tomorrow and replace a few of the easy ones to remove. 

My trade in values was all over the board. I had 3 estimate, $8400 2 weeks ago and when I went back to do a deal I was told that they really couldn't take the truck because of all the mods I had done to it, mainly the lift, and he offered $5000.00 but since he was affiliated with the Arizona AV Group he would give me $6000.

Went to a different dealer, they had the new 07 and was willing deal. First offer for trade in was $13,500, at that point I knew I had them something good happening, by the time I agree and to make the deal work, I ended up getting $16,500 trade in value and they took off $13,000 off the 07.

Oh, and I walked out of the sales managers office 3 times before I agreed to up my final offer 1k.

Was this the one at Courtesy Chevrolet?  They had the one that sounds like you described.  I bought one that was almost exactly the same from this dealer a couple of months ago (2007 LT3).  Only differences were;  I didn't get the sunroof (the other had it), but mine has a dealer installed GM CAI, the front grill was painted white, and I had them put the GM 20" wheels on it.  I ended up paying 35k for the AV, and traded in my 04 GTO.  I got 13K for that.  I had a hard time trying to pick between the two.  They both stickered for around 49k.

Ron 

Yep sounds like that was it. Mine has the sunroof. Good choice though Ron, I would have went with the CAI too. I don't quite understand how that AV didn't sell for all this time. Does the 6.0L really scare off that many people? I could understand why and was alittle worried about the choice myself but shoot for the deal I got...... hmmmm.

I agree, I didn't understand why they didn't sell.  I was looking at 08's at the time, and equipped the same with the 5.3L and couldn't get a better deal than low 40's (bought mine in October).  I could understand if the 08 had the new six speed transmission or there was some other difference other than the year, it could justify the difference in price.  I guess they just needed to get them off the lot.  I guess with the gas prices where they were at the time, the one or two mpg's difference between the 6.0L and the 5.3L made people think about the better mileage.  In October I had to talk myself into getting the 6.0 also, however with gas prices around 1.50 now I couldn't be happier with my decision. 

We ordered our 6.0L Greystone LTZ in January 2007, loaded with everything except DVD player.  MSRP $48,445, invoice $43,434.  Paid $42,000 after rebates minus an additional $2,500 GM Card and Bonus points = $39,500 + TTL.  This worked out to be 82% of MSRP, or 91% of invoice.

We also got a generous trade-in on our Toyota Sequoia; so I felt pretty good about the deal at the time.  Until I read this thread... 

Well, no matter how you slice it, if we walk out satisfied that's all that matters. I was looking closer at my paperwork and it turned out that there was a $10,000.00 incentive to the dealer for selling the AV. They put a trade in value of 6k and earnest money of 10k. The dealer did pay for the sales tax and fees.

I could have sold my AV for at least 10-15k if i wanted to go through the trouble, Kelley blue book put it at 9k trade in w/o adding in the lift and other expensive mods I did. I left a $2500 stereo in it, didn't have time to pull it. I can't complain though, I won't be sinking that kind of money in this AV, well, I may eat some of those words. no lift again that's for sure. 

08 Red LS - 25,452.21       (Got it in Feb. 0:cool: - It had 11 miles on it

Used supplier discount and trade in on 02 Dodge Ram 1500 (I hated that truck)

Back