Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/25/17 07:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you pay for your '07, '08, '09?  (Read 177529 times)
TheSpartanKnight

Awards
« Reply #450 on: 01/11/17 07:27 am »

I dealt with Peterson Chevrolet in Meridian... they were fair. I complained about a DRL out and the passenger washer nozzle being clogged (they must have missed it on their 200 point Chevy Certified Used checklist) and was told about the 'Bumper to Bumper' warranty that any dealer would honor. When I returned to California, my local dealer told me that those items were not covered under the 'limited' Chevy Certified Used 'Bumper to Bumper' warranty.  Huh  But I LOVE the truck!

Sorry to hear that.

1st Avvy: 2004 Z71, "Charlie", bone stock save for the 20" wheels.
2nd Avvy: 2009 LTZ w/6.0L and 6L80, "Sixer", in Imperial Blue Metallic
FormulaCC1

Awards
« Reply #451 on: 05/09/17 09:39 am »

15K With 109 on the clock...2009 LT1....Had the most bang for the buck for the ones for sale locally....I had found an 09 LTZ 6.0, but it had some issues that gave me the heebie-jeebies....

2009 Avalanche 1LT
Lancerdually

Bowtie Buddy

Awards
« Reply #452 on: 05/09/17 10:53 am »

2011 LT w/ 136K......previous owner was a company who used it for their salesman..... paid $14K...... only issue I could find or have found is front end was out of alignment..... it did have a tear in seat and arm rest but they had already had an upholstery shop repair...... not concerned with miles as a few friends that have older models (07 & 09) have way more miles with little issue. I did have a crack back glass trim, but I fixed that easy with some black rtv and a little elbow grease to make it undetectable..... now I have a weird, light noise intermittently that sounds like a brake pad rubbing lightly when under light throttle while turning on a grade... put new EHT pads on rear and will go ahead and replace them on the front.....I absolutely love my AV.... if they make a newer model as I hear they may come back, I WILL have a new one.

2011 Avalanche LT 4wd<br />2006 GMC Envoy Denali<br />1997 GMC Z71
JLM09LTZ

2009 Avalanche LTZ 5.3

Awards
« Reply #453 on: 06/26/17 03:39 pm »

Picked up my 2009 LTZ in Feb 2016 with 69,000 miles for $24k. It has every.. single.. option.. available that year, no joke, the previous owner literally checked every single box... except the tow package  banghead (no trailer brake or aux trans cooler, crap 3.08 gears with the 5.3). It has the power folding running boards, The nav with the rear seat entertainment system, rain sensing wipers, Z55 suspension, etc... If I were ever asked to buy another one, I would have to think long and hard about it because I love my truck but there are little things that could have been better. The Bose surround sound? Garbage... The Nav system? Probably good in 2009 but in todays age of Google Maps? Garbage... The 5.3? love it... in a lighter vehicle, but in a 6000lb SUV? It feels like an elephant trying to run a marathon. These trucks needed the 6.2 as an option. If I could go back to February 2016, I would pay the money and get a Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins optioned to the brim, but that's the reason why I settled for the Avalanche; the price was right and it had the bells and whistles AND I am a die-hard GM fan.
rebel23

2B1 ASK1

Awards
« Reply #454 on: 07/12/17 04:10 pm »

07 Ltz  $15.5k a little over a month ago. To be honest i never really cared for Avalanches, but something about this one caught my eye. Im not a big fan of the navigation in it, its just really dated. i dont know if the newer gm nav disk is any better but in a world of iphones, its not worth the $180 for it. 

2007 LTZ
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: