• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

new guy in Ks anyone still around

We have a pretty good group of guys in the KC area and surrounding areas. We did have several in the wichita area as well. I'm about an hour east of KC myself.

Check us out over here as well:

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php

Welcome to the area lizard-customz! I am located in Manhattan and I also was wondering how many members are in the area. Well at least we know of two! Been here in Manhattan a long time so if you need any info on my community just hit me with an email. I would imagine that you are stationed at Ft. Riley because of your committment to the Army. Thank you for your service to the USA and good luck, Black Max.

Black Max said:
Welcome to the area lizard-customz! I am located in Manhattan and I also was wondering how many members are in the area. Well at least we know of two! Been here in Manhattan a long time so if you need any info on my community just hit me with an email. I would imagine that you are stationed at Ft. Riley because of your committment to the Army. Thank you for your service to the USA and good luck, Black Max.

Hey BlackMax, check out the Missouri board.  We are having a GTG in Lee's Summit later in the month.  It's only a 2 hour drive from Manhatten.  Hope to see you there (y)

lizard-customz said:
:E: :help: is there anyone still in the jc area. know any local areas, shops or mod helpers in the area

Are you asking 'JC' as in Johnson County.....or did you mean 'KC' as in Kansas City?  Either way...I live in Shawnee.  But most of the active members live in Missouri.  The Fire-N-Ice in Lee's Summit usually has a pretty good turn-out.  Best time to meet most of the active members.

liteft01 said:
Are you asking 'JC' as in Johnson County.....or did you mean 'KC' as in Kansas City?  Either way...I live in Shawnee.  But most of the active members live in Missouri.  The Fire-N-Ice in Lee's Summit usually has a pretty good turn-out.   Best time to meet most of the active members.
I think he meant JC as in Junction City, close to manhattan. Speaking of Fire And Ice are you coming Anna? with Rockband crew?

Im stationed at Ft Riley and Ive been here for about 3 years now. Love it here. Not much to offer around here as far as aftermarket shops or tuners. I have been driving to KC to get my work done. Executive Performance out of Merriman KS. Tony and Andy run the shop there. They do great work. They tuned and built my Turbo system for the AV. Still working out the tuning bugs though.

Back