• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CC Needed for KY - Anyone Interested ?

JSal69

SM 2004
Hello Kentucky   :wave:

My name is John and I am your Region I Coordinator.

I've noticed that things have quieted down lately here in the KY forum and I would like to see if there is anyone interested in taking on the leadership roll for your State as a Cruise Coordinator.

I also have a personal goal and that is to have at least one CC for every State in our Region.
Kentucky is currently one of three States in our Region that does not have an official CC.

As you may know the position includes planning of local GTG's in your area, keeping the threads interesting, helping out other members, and tagging new potential member(s) in your area and etc.
There are other duties to this position, but these are the basics. 

If there is more than one person interested in becoming a KY CC that is ok too.

My theory is it is always good to have more than one CC because as we all know life keeps us busy and we cannot devote all our free time to the club.  So it is good to have someone else to share responsibilities with, work together with, and also pick up the slack when the other is busy. 

It is also preferable if they don't live in the same area of the State, but if they do that is fine too.

If you are interested in the position please post here in this thread, or contact me directly via PM or email.

Looking forward to working with you.
John

Isn't there one person that would like to step up and represent the great state of Kentucky as a CC for the club ?

I just recently got my avy and I'm new to the club but I've already fallen in love with it. Im from elizabethtown, ky and would be interested but have a pretty busy schedule with work and college but would like to get a club following in the area.

:welcome: to the club trters2 and thanks for volunteering.  Stick around the site for a while, look around, offer inputs, post a bit more and attend some GTG's to get a feel for what we're all about.  Once you're comfortable with this place and how it works I'd love to talk about it  (y)  I'm glad you're stepping up to the plate though.  Kudos on ya!

I'd concider it, but I think the commute would kill me.  :laugh:

Rtbeebe said:
Here in Radcliff. Interested in cruising or GTGs. Quick question...what are Ambers?
Click this...
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,50150.0.html

Bumping this topic.

Hi,
My name is Jim and I am the new Regional Coordinator for Region I.
I simply want to repeat what John said in the first post here.
Kentucky is still in need of a Cruise Coordinator.

JSal69 said:
Hello Kentucky  :wave:

My name is John and I am your Region I Coordinator.

I've noticed that things have quieted down lately here in the KY forum and I would like to see if there is anyone interested in taking on the leadership roll for your State as a Cruise Coordinator.

I also have a personal goal and that is to have at least one CC for every State in our Region.
Kentucky is currently one of three States in our Region that does not have an official CC.

As you may know the position includes planning of local GTG's in your area, keeping the threads interesting, helping out other members, and tagging new potential member(s) in your area and etc.
There are other duties to this position, but these are the basics. 

If there is more than one person interested in becoming a KY CC that is ok too.

My theory is it is always good to have more than one CC because as we all know life keeps us busy and we cannot devote all our free time to the club.  So it is good to have someone else to share responsibilities with, work together with, and also pick up the slack when the other is busy. 

It is also preferable if they don't live in the same area of the State, but if they do that is fine too.

If you are interested in the position please post here in this thread, or contact me directly via PM or email.

Looking forward to working with you.
John

If you are interested, or can suggest someone who might be interested, please reply here or send me a personal message.
I will try to answer any questions you may have.

Im new to the area but im down for gtg's if im not workin or outta town... not to good at coordinating things but ill do my best to show up.

Jason

WTG Jason you will have a lot of help. (y)

By the way I'll be down your way July 23 thru 26

slaTe 05 said:
Im new to the area but im down for gtg's if im not workin or outta town... not to good at coordinating things but ill do my best to show up.

Jason
Some life in Kentucky.  (y)
Thank you Jason.

Tag.

We travel through Ky a few times a year on the way to visit our Daughter. We would be up for a lunch GTG most anytime we are in the area, will keep a eye on this thread.........

I live in Radcliffe/Ft.knox ky and would be intersted in taking on the roll.I currently own a 2004 Chevy avalanche with a 9"lift kit with 36"nitto mudgrapplers.

HIENUFF said:
I live in Radcliffe/Ft.knox ky and would be intersted in taking on the roll.I currently own a 2004 Chevy avalanche with a 9"lift kit with 36"nitto mudgrapplers.
Usually we are looking for someone who has been around a little longer, with more posts.
But I'll let the "higher ups" know that you are interested.

HIENUFF said:

You are so new, how about posting a GTG(Get to Gather).

Lets see what happens

Were possibly gettin together this saturday, the 11th at the huddle house between radcliff and etown theyre havin a cruise in. Rtbeebe and trtrs2 and anybody else interested? Its from 5-8pm.

--Jason

I just missed this huh? I haven't logged in in awhile. Figures. I live not a mile from Huddle house and could have been there. Let me know if you want to plan this again? I'll check back more often. You may see me up and down 31W. I have the Black AVY with Detroit Lions paraphanalia on the front and back. Ambers also. I'll be checkin back.

Ya man we went for like an hour.  But well plan somethin again. I got the lifted cladded one with longhorn front plate and hitch cover.

(y) but no pictures. 2 AV is a meeting. 3 AV is a GTG

Back