• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

No more hiding, Lets show them Louisiana AV's

dpreacher

Silent Avalanche RIP
ok This is the plan for Fall this year ...... I'm going to scheduel a labor day GTG plans to follow.  I will Cook,  and it will be a Show and shine roll  (most like around Shreveport/ Bossier  so clear your schedules.........

dpreacher

The Family and I normally make a trip to Benton every year for Labor day to visit my in-laws up there and do a little fishing and boat riding on Crosslake or Black Bayou Reservoir.  Well Gustav messed it up last year, so  we made it up there for Thanksgiving.  This year we are going in the beginning of May for the Air Show at Barksdale Airforce Base and depending on work and hopefully no storms this year, We might make it this year for Labor Day.  If so, I will look y'all up. 

dpreacher said:
ok This is the plan for Fall this year ...... I'm going to scheduel a labor day GTG plans to follow.  I will Cook,  and it will be a Show and shine roll  (most like around Shreveport/ Bossier  so clear your schedules.........

dpreacher

Thanks dpreacher for planning a GTG for Labor Day.  Include me on the list and keep us posted.  Looking forward to the GTG.

Newbie in Lafayette.

Back