• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

ALOHA!!

IBMike

SM 2010
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
Howdy Strangers!

Was kinda hard to get into this folder, with all the cobwebs! How about I come to Hawaii and see if I can liven things up!  >:D

I've been out of pocket for a year or so... my Av is in storage in the states, so coming to the board was just making me miss it more...  :(

But now I am leaving Japan and headed to Hawaii in May, AND I'M BRINGING THE AV WITH ME!!  (y) :love:

Look forward to meeting y'all!!
Mike

bandt0913 said:
of course I'm not in Hawaii, other than in my dreams.. just wanted to say hey IB Mike!

Howdy!!

I'm actually headed back your way this weekend... well to Montgomery anyway... will only be there 10 days... and still no Av  :(

Mike, Aloha and welcome to Hawaii... Good luck trying to get something started, Ive put out brocures and talked to people, and couldn't get a small Cruise together but i wish you better luck.... Let me know when you get on Island and we can try and work something out again...

HARMONAM said:
Mike, Aloha and welcome to Hawaii... Good luck trying to get something started, Ive put out brocures and talked to people, and couldn't get a small Cruise together but i wish you better luck.... Let me know when you get on Island and we can try and work something out again...

lol.... I've been there; when I got to NorCal we had a very active chapter... then a bunch of folks moved on and I couldn't get anything together.  :help:
Maybe the problem is me?  ??? :eek:  :cool:

I guess we can have a GTG of 2, get some cool picttures somewhere, and STILL make everyone else wish they were there!  >:D

:welcome:
I'll join the GTG, might make it 3!
There's tons of AV's here, just gotta organize. No one runs the DRL ambers, need to start there maybe!

Hey guys, Im a new Av owner...well Im new not the av.  You still trying to GTG??  I work over on Hickam.

Back