• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hey Ontario,DZ's comin!!

dropzone

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Look out  Ontario, DZ and the fam are comin' through. yep, it's that time of year for our annual trek north to niagara falls/toronto.we're goin' to be there mar. 14-18.anyone wanna hook up, gimme a shout. (y)

Ooooo!!!  A good excuse to go to The Falls!  ( I can sneak across the border and smuggle some wings and Rolling Rock back!)

Keep us posted as to your plans DZ!

the plan is , we're rollin' out on sat morning and headin' across via the windsor tunnel headin' for the falls. don't think we're doin' toronto this year,unexpected repairs on the avy. depending on the number of stops,( kids) we usually hit the hotel and go get some lunch/early dinner @ the hardrock cafe. if there was somewhere along the way to stop and hook up , i'm game for that.

DZ is this still happening ???

I may roll in myself (y)

yep!! might roll down to toronto and do the science centre on sun for the day. have to figure out how far it is  from the hotel. (y)

Keep me posted!  I'm an hour from T.O. and 2 from the Falls....  I really can't plan that far in advance, but a day or two... oh wait... it's Wednesday... ooops!

Y'all tell me where and when, and I'll do my durndest to be there!  Lunch Saturday Sunday might be an idea... I cannot guarantee a clean Avy though... she's not had her spring bath yet.

It would be good to meet you DZ and crew, and also you MS03!  I've been itching to make a run for the border to a MI GTG for about a year now... (I'm looking for advice on a few mods!)

:B:

djhype7 said:
Keep me posted!  I'm an hour from T.O. and 2 from the Falls....  I really can't plan that far in advance, but a day or two... oh wait... it's Wednesday... ooops!

Y'all tell me where and when, and I'll do my durndest to be there!  Lunch Saturday Sunday might be an idea... I cannot guarantee a clean Avy though... she's not had her spring bath yet.

It would be good to meet you DZ and crew, and also you MS03!  I've been itching to make a run for the border to a MI GTG for about a year now... (I'm looking for advice on a few mods!)

:B:

where abouts are you?? could do hardrock cafe or if there's something around you , could go there. just need an address for the gps.i'll pm yah my cell just in case. if we don't hook up this time ,there' always the next time.

DZ, got your PM... I'm in Kitchener, off the 401... you let me know your approximate schedule, and I'll give you a ring and we could hook up... how old are your kids?  My daughter wants to know LOL

I could always take a sick *cough* *cough* day Monday or Tuesday  :laugh:

You still thinkin about coming up MS03?  Where's the rest of the Ontario Crew????

Worst case scenario... I'll see y'all at Cabela's in Dundee  (y) (maybe)

djhype7 said:
DZ, got your PM... I'm in Kitchener, off the 401... you let me know your approximate schedule, and I'll give you a ring and we could hook up... how old are your kids?  My daughter wants to know LOL

I could always take a sick *cough* *cough* day Monday or Tuesday  :laugh:

You still thinkin about coming up MS03?  Where's the rest of the Ontario Crew????

Worst case scenario... I'll see y'all at Cabela's in Dundee  (y) (maybe)

i have 2 boys , 4 and 2.i'll call yah on sunday and we can figure out a good place to meet. we're goin' to do the science center  sunday so it will work out gr8. figure out where you want to meet,burger joint or restaurant and get me an address for the gps and we'll go from there. talk to yah later.

I gotta get some things done this weekend so I probably won't get over there Sunday you guys have fun.

Nope, we didn't hook up.  My bad...  I had a long day Saturday, and hmmmed and hawwwed...  DZ gave me a call when they finished up at the Ontario Science Center and I suggested we put off meeting until the Cabela's GTG in Dundee.  I hope I didn't inconvenience him too much...    DZ :beating: DJ

djhype7 said:
Nope, we didn't hook up.  My bad...  I had a long day Saturday, and hmmmed and hawwwed...  DZ gave me a call when they finished up at the Ontario Science Center and I suggested we put off meeting until the Cabela's GTG in Dundee.  I hope I didn't inconvenience him too much...     DZ :beating: DJ

not at all. if we hooked ,GR8 if not ,another time and place then. trip was gr8. fam had a gr8 time. a little tired from the drive. saw a few canadian avy's along the way. hopefully we'll see yah @ cabela's.  (y)

djhype7 said:
I'm still planning on being there... depends on how I make out with the tranny rebuild  :E:

well if yah do make it, yah got my number still, give me a shout when yer close to and i'll meet yah and we can drive down together.

Back