• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bowling GTG @ Brunswick Zone in Lone Tree - Denver, CO - 3/21/09

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Here's the updated information!

Who: Colorado Av Club

What: Bowling GTG

Where: Brunswick Zone XL- Lone Tree

When: Saturday March 21st at 6 pm

Why:  A good time to get together & bowl a few frames with fellow Av owners and their families!

How much: $4.99 per game & $3.79 for shoes.

Depending on the number of people we can also rent a lane by the hour and have up to 8 people per lane for $29.99.

If anyone is interested we can make arrangements to meet somewhere closeby for dinner ahead of time or just eat at the bowling alley.  Hope you can join us!

Well, as you know, Chuck, Saturdays are tough for us, so we probably won't be in.

I can't remember my name or password for the other site....bummer.

Chris In CO said:
Well, as you know, Chuck, Saturdays are tough for us, so we probably won't be in.

I can't remember my name or password for the other site....bummer.

Hey Chris we'll be sure and plan a few GTGs on sunday which I know works better for you two.

BTW you have a pm

I'll check into it.  I might do really well and knock down a hundred pins :rolleyes:  :p

I was actually bowling last Wednesday, what a GREAT time, especially with fellow AV owners!  You all have a GREAT time and get pics to share  :cool:

Thanks Chuck!

I will talk to the wife and see if she wants to do some bowling.  I was planning to come up by myself, but the 6pm time might make it better.

She kicks my butt in bowling :cry:

Colorado_Avalanche said:
Chuck you can count us in.  I think there will be at least four of us, maybe a fifth.

I think I might have spotted you this morning.  I was headed Northbound on HWY 85, coming down the hill towards C470.  You were headed uphill toward Highlands Ranch...round about 8:00?

In any event it was a nice looking avalanche (blue) with ambers.  Didn't notice if it was a 2500 though.

Hey there. Suzy has a stamping party today but we will try to make it. I'm the designated babysitter for the day so we'll see what my nerves and my patience are like at the end of the day.  :laugh:

plumbob

I woke up this morning with the crud, I tried to get up and around, but still feeling bad. I will be missing this one. Have fun all.

Chadstr

I just got over that myself... hope you're feeling better soon Chad. 

We're about to head on over... see everyone there!

avalanchuck said:
Uhm.... we didn't have a camera...  :rolleyes: :E:

But we had a great time!  (y)

Not even a crappy cell phone cam like mine?  LOL.  I did buy myself a camera for my birthday last year...I also need to remember to bring it to a GTG.

Nice to see you guys had another fun GTG.  (y)

-Joe

Well I saw a few folks with their fancy iphones but none of them were snapping pictures!  :cool:

We've got a mod gtg scheduled for April... so hopefully we'll get another good turnout!  (y)

Back