• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Air Fest GTG-it's on.

lsjk94

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Thanks to mgoodwin we are on for a great GTG in Tampa.

So.... :love:
Date: Saturday, March 28th
Time: noon-???
Place: Matt's house on North Adams St-Tampa(will pm addy as you rsvp)
The Plan: AirFest starts at 8:00am and it's free to enter so if we meet at Matt's house-load up and go visit Tango, hang out and look around and head back to Matt's for food, fun and maybe a little modding. He says he has a smoker if anyone wants to do that- otherwise we can grill etc. So post up guys-let's have a great turnout since it's been soooooo long since we gtg:) will post a seperate link for food/drinks. Here's the link for AirFest
http://www.macdill-airfest.com/

Attending:
HerAvy
mgoodwin
K-9 kennellanche
bgruhn76 + 3
heavy_chevy08
AVnFun +1  >:D

Maybe:
MouSe 05

Awesome!  This looks like a lot of fun. Sadly, I leave for an 8 night cruise that same day (Tim warm up the photoshop :p)

:laugh: :laugh:  That last one was great!

BigBlackAv said:
(Tim warm up the photoshop :p)

I'll be rolling into town on Friday AM to set up at the show.  Saturday my schedule has me going 0800 to 5:30 (I should be able to change that).  I don't have a site plan as far as where they are letting everyone park.  I was told there will be 3 checkpoints for spectators to go thru at the main gate. I'll be in Hangar 3 for the show.  I know I'm parking in the hangar on Fri but not sure about the other days.  If I find out anything I post it friday

Tango Chaser said:
:laugh: :laugh:   That last one was great!

I'll be rolling into town on Friday AM to set up at the show.  Saturday my schedule has me going 0800 to 5:30 (I should be able to change that).  I don't have a site plan as far as where they are letting everyone park.  I was told there will be 3 checkpoints for spectators to go thru at the main gate. I'll be in Hangar 3 for the show.  I know I'm parking in the hangar on Fri but not sure about the other days.  If I find out anything I post it friday

No guarantees, but what's on your plate Friday night?  Maybe we could put some plates on a table someplace, like a Wing House? :)

DougD said:
No guarantees, but what's on your plate Friday night?  Maybe we could put some plates on a table someplace, like a Wing House? :)

As of right now, I should be clear by 4:00 on friday.  Gotta catch up with mgoodwin also as I'm crashing at his place for the weekend.
Ok, maybe "crashing" was a bad choice concidering this is Air Show related.  :laugh:

this sound like fun. i will be there too!  i can help mod.  this will be my first time to see this air show. i have heard about it for many years.  pm me if you want me to bring anything. thanks for the invite

K-9 kennellanche said:
this sound like fun. i will be there too!  i can help mod.  this will be my first time to see this air show. i have heard about it for many years.  pm me if you want me to bring anything. thanks for the invite

sweet-adding you to the attending list. will let you know about bringing something

oooooohhhhhhh. I really wanna go! Don't know if I can though. We'll see.

Tampa is only a 6 hour drive or so, I could be there Friday night!

If you come down, shoot me a PM by that thursday and I'll send you my cell#

Well here's the skinny. I have a GTG of sorts up here in the panhandle Friday night. I know I don't feel like trying to leave there at midnight and make it down to Tampa with no sleep. So my plan is if I do head down to leave at like 6-7-8pm and hit a hotel...or maybe a couch if someone would be so kind. Then, hang out with y'all at the airshow or house or whatever we're doing then either steal a couch again or a hotel then head back home on Sunday AM.

:help:Anybody willing to pitch me a couch for Fri night/Sat morning before the airshow? I've decided to leave after the airshow and start driving back up here to be home Sat night.

MouSe-05 said:
:help:Anybody willing to pitch me a couch for Fri night/Sat morning before the airshow? I've decided to leave after the airshow and start driving back up here to be home Sat night.

I'd offer but I live in Bradenton which is an hour farther south~lol. I will add you to the attending maybe list though!

Looks like I'll have to start pming some folks. C'mon guys wake UP!!! :laugh:

Just got back from Orlando last night and will be sending out some PM's I think the the WXSW area is sleeping!

heavy_chevy08 said:
I would attend but I have a Rays spring training game to go to!! I would like to be at GTG of other Avs!! Maybe plans can change. ???

Would love to meet you! Will try to see about a lunch GTG in April also.

Back