Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/22/14 06:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the cigarette lighter fuse in a avalanche pickup???  (Read 7730 times)
ceeboy

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« on: 03/12/09 10:47 AM »

Help me!   Where is the cigarette lighter fuse in a avalanche pickup  Huh

o5 avalanche on 24 inch t.i.s volant intake, hypertec chip,3 tvs & dvd in dash 1 & back headrest 2 , alpine system, 2 12 inch j l aduio speakers in box optiyma battery,h.i.d headlights,custom front grill,Flowmaster Exhaust w/ Chrome Tip XM Radio
On-Star
jma152

Modding, its an addiction.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 03/12/09 10:57 AM »

It is in the underhood fuse box, there is a diagram on the underside of the lid. Not sure which one it is I replaced mine but I cant remember.

2004 Silver avalanche wbh Z71 Amber DRL's, FTDRL, All-on-High,
LED Sail Panels, Black Light LEDs in overhead console and rear dome light, Rear LEDs, Black Bow tie, Line of Fire and Ice, Ice part wired to come on with cargo lights, six extra cargo LED lights in bed, Avalanche banner across windshield, Rear bumper guard

pictures of mods on my myspace page
ceeboy

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03/12/09 11:01 AM »

Thumbs up!

o5 avalanche on 24 inch t.i.s volant intake, hypertec chip,3 tvs & dvd in dash 1 & back headrest 2 , alpine system, 2 12 inch j l aduio speakers in box optiyma battery,h.i.d headlights,custom front grill,Flowmaster Exhaust w/ Chrome Tip XM Radio
On-Star
AtabeyK

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/12/09 11:18 AM »

i have one lighter working, and the other not...could this be a fuse? or are they both wired separatly???

-Ati-
TCR1

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/12/09 12:08 PM »

there is a cigarette lighter and 2 12 volt jacks in my av.  They jacks are not on the same circuit as the lighter (different fuse at least).

2004 Dark Spiral Grey Avalanche 1500 CLADDED: Ready Lift Keys, 17" Liquid Metal Rhino wheels, 285 70 Hankook dyanpro AT M tires, FTADRL, Pioneer AVIC F700BT

Looking for Tailgate mounting hardware!
AtabeyK

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 03/12/09 03:32 PM »

i'm not sure what the difference is. but i have 3 total in my truck.  the first two are under the radio, on the lower dash pannel, one to the right and the other to the left. and the 3rd is in the center consol, in the back for the back seat occupants. its right under the back seat rear audio controls.  the one thats out on mine, is the one under the radio, to the left.

-Ati-
Logan925
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Lift It!! Fat Chicks Can't Jump

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03/12/09 06:22 PM »

i'm not sure what the difference is. but i have 3 total in my truck.  the first two are under the radio, on the lower dash pannel, one to the right and the other to the left. and the 3rd is in the center consol, in the back for the back seat occupants. its right under the back seat rear audio controls.  the one thats out on mine, is the one under the radio, to the left.

All 3 of those outlets are wired serperate, te two up front are under the hood and the outlet for the back seats in the drivers side fuse box. There are two under the hood

15A cig ltr
20A aux pwr

and the one in the drivers side fuseebox

15A aux pwr 2

-2003 Onyx Black Z71-
-20" XD Series Monsters (Black)-
-275/60/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ-
-DDM HIDs, Hi/Lo 8k, Fog 3k-
-SunTek 20% Tint-
-To Much To List-
AtabeyK