• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI-VI

Would you attend if it were to be held in October again this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
Just curious and gauging interest.  We TRULY missed not going to Tybee last year............ :needhug:

Definitely Would Attend:

trAVelingman +2
trAVelingman's widow +1
avdavidw
Hugz and Babydoll
Raceman +1
Moddess
moosc
CodeBlueEMT and CodeBlue'sWife
ChevyGuyNC and DDQueen
Willyorca

Hugz, trAVelingman's widow and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. 

rut roh..  someones gonna be in trouble..  and its NOT ME

NO TRAV YOU DIDNOT!!!!!!   LOL

LYNNS GONNA KICK YA BUTTTT..... AND THEN SO AM I!!!!!

ps............ we are soooooooooo there!!!!!

Hummmmmm, gots lots of GTGs this year but never been to STI. I enjoyed North Carolina I'll consider it (y)

its never to early to start planning :B: :B: :B: it was so cool to go im readying to go again... :eek:

Absolutely!!  8 (88.9%)
Probably  0 (0%)
Too Early to Say  0 (0%)
Not Likely  0 (0%)
Definitely Not  1 (11.1%)

Who the hell said definitely NOT  :beating: :beating: :beating: :beating:

I'm sorry to say I won't be making this GTG either.  :E: I foresee Spork and the Av making, just not me. You guys will have to settle for seeing me on a web cam again for the GTG.

And I voted "Not likely" just because I can still feel Moddess :beating: from the last STI  :needhug:

I voted that I will probably attend. I would say that there is a 90% probability that I would be there. I have never been to Tybee Island so I would love to check it out.

Chopped_Burban said:
I'm sorry to say I won't be making this GTG either.  :E: I foresee Spork and the Av making, just not me. You guys will have to settle for seeing me on a web cam again for the GTG.

And I voted "Not likely" just because I can still feel Moddess :beating: from the last STI  :needhug:

I'm sorry! And that because there is not way you'll make it. I always have a blast with you and Spork. Hopefully we'll see you soon, somewhere else.

:love: :love:

trAVelingman said:
Frogs were good..........but I am thinkin' PIRATES!!  Ever sleep with a GHOST before?

Attachments

• skullyhead.JPG
    skullyhead.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 274
I would probably be there.  I loved the STI that I attended in '07!

Back