• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

time for a GTG in wisconsin! saturday may 9th!

jimbo53188

east troy, wisconsin @ gus's drive-in, sat may 9th, fun starts ar 4pm..      everything you wanted to know about gus's... 
http://www.gussdrivein.com/
attending list.
jimbo53188
Negligence      what happened?

coles Z71        what happened?
shady tommie
jnspur
blackchev       
sc00ter 17      what happened?
avialanche
Mdz66
subiemutt

maybe's
MichiganSilver03
rocketmanpj

Attachments

• aerial (Large).jpg
    aerial (Large).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 273
That looks cool! I doubt that we could drive that far for a burger but one never knows about us! I added the GTG to the Region III GTG Calendar.

This does look like fun, OK Wisconsin it's been a long time since you had a GTG,

Are you sure you just weren't in hibernation like New England was?  That's our excuse!  :laugh:

Ed
AVnHHR

My AV is too dirty to let anyone see it.  :rolleyes:

Last GTG I was at was Cabela's in Milwaukee probably close to a year ago. It's hard with 2 small children. Cabela's wasn't bad, as there were things for the girls to look at, but depending on distance it can be hard to drag them along. Currently they are 2 1/2 and 4(in a couple days).

isjustus said:
My AV is too dirty to let anyone see it.  :rolleyes:

Last GTG I was at was Cabela's in Milwaukee probably close to a year ago. It's hard with 2 small children. Cabela's wasn't bad, as there were things for the girls to look at, but depending on distance it can be hard to drag them along. Currently they are 2 1/2 and 4(in a couple days).

Trust me there is not a too dirty AV, I will not wash mine either for a GTG.

hour drive for me I'll be attending.  If I dont have my Av up and running by then I'll still take the other car down.

Negligence said:
hour drive for me I'll be attending.  If I dont have my Av up and running by then I'll still take the other car down.
see ya' there  (y) the food is pretty good, the DJ plays 50's & 60's music  (y)  lotsa muscle cars as well!

It looks like you need to start an attending list.  :B:

Can't make it .............. boat gets launched that day .................... timing is everything ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I will be there, haha I live about 5 mins from there. Well actually by then i will be in my new house so it will be about 15 mins.

bumpety,bumpety, bump...   if there's interest we can cruise over to the elegant farmer for the #1 apple pie!!!! (y) (y) it's 10 mins away!!  http://www.elegantfarmer.com/products/pie.html

video of foodnetworks bobby flay vs elegant farmer...  http://www.fancast.com/tv/Throwdown-with-Bobby-Flay/97337/1039988148/Brown-Bag-Apple-Pie/videos

Hey Jimbo time to get the attendace list goin! I've talked to Batman he say's maybe depending on work. Give him A PM.
As said b-4 I'll be there & For Sure up for some PIE.

Put me down as a maybe.

Yeah it's a long ride but I can do it (y)

Back