• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Z71 pictures

Emu the Foo

if you guys dont mind, can you post some pictures of your z71s. not sure what color i want. lookin at black, greystone metallic, imperial blue or inferno orange. but reguardless of color i want to see. even leaning on white. im new here so if i stepped out of line with this post let me know

thanks
:D :nopics:

Here's my '03 Z71 - Light Pewter Metallic   >:D

LeftFront01.jpg

LeftRear01.jpg

RightRearLow01.jpg

De-badges and Un-decaled, 20's, bull bar, tint, black grill, marker light covers, flowmaster super 44 dual exhaust, K&N intake,

You've got this in the 2007+ thread. Are you looking at the new body style or either body style?

2008 Deep Ruby Metallic (same as 2007 Sport Red Metallic)

Attachments

• 2008 AV After Lift (6) Small.jpg
    2008 AV After Lift (6) Small.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 241
here  be mine
gotta love white when its clean and waxed but its a Female Dog to keep clean

2754270845_18830ab558.jpg

ohiobellboy said:
You've got this in the 2007+ thread. Are you looking at the new body style of either body style?

I'm looking for the newer body style but beggers can't be choosers. Post what ever you got. I'm not gonna discriminate. Thanks for asking tho. Went to dealer today. Just looked at them. But they didn't have a black lt z71. Oh well. 09s just coming out.

djhype7 said:
Go find yourself an unfrozen garden hose or a car wash to wash all that nasty ash (and/or salt) off dernit!  :beating:

no Ash yet! about 10-13 miles away. Next couple days don't look good though. time to buy a new K+N filter cleaner kit >:D

LOL I guess I ment I forgot what color I painted it last....... It might be red for all I know....

would you guys rather have the z71 or the air ride with a 6L??? any ideas

guess i would rather have z71. i like the aggressive look. i can always drop an ls2 or 3 in later

Emu the Foo said:
would you guys rather have the z71 or the air ride with a 6L??? any ideas

guess i would rather have z71. i like the aggressive look. i can always drop an ls2 or 3 in later

DEFINITELY the Z71!  It's the LT3 fully loaded with premium suspension, skid plates, fender flares, two-tone interior available, etc.  The LTZ is the "luxury" version with auto-ride suspension and a few other niceys.  I consider the LT3 Z71 the best AV out there and wouldn't buy any other.

ohiobellboy said:
Fixed that for ya CT  >:D
:rolleyes:

She's eatin it up too!!

I found some better pics of HER truck.  :E:

Attachments

• pd trip 004.jpg
    pd trip 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 149
  • pd trip 007.jpg
    pd trip 007.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 149
  • pd trip 106.jpg
    pd trip 106.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 147
ChevyThunder said:
:rolleyes:

She's eatin it up too!!

I found some better pics of HER truck.  :E:
So now you have the real dilema.....which Avy does Sweetie prefer?

man i love this. too bad im a first time buyer. but what ever. gonna buy a colorado for work. MAYBE a z71. then my avy. but im thinking either white or black.

ohiobellboy said:
So now you have the real dilema.....which Avy does Sweetie prefer?

Of course Sweetie prefers MY truck. The leather in the new truck is way to slippery for her. We took a short trip to the park the other day in HER truck and she was all over the place now she won't go near it. We also tried a dog deck that Diamond Pete made. She really hates that thing. I think she likes the high jump and the view in MY truck.

Sorry Emu.. :jacked:

Any AV is a good choice. If you can, I would hold off on a Colorado and just save up to get the AV sooner.
Good luck either way!!

ChevyThunder said:
Of course Sweetie prefers MY truck. The leather in the new truck is way to slippery for her. We took a short trip to the park the other day in HER truck and she was all over the place now she won't go near it. We also tried a dog deck that Diamond Pete made. She really hates that thing. I think she likes the high jump and the view in MY truck.

Sorry Emu.. :jacked:

Any AV is a good choice. If you can, I would hold off on a Colorado and just save up to get the AV sooner.
Good luck either way!!
It's cool. But I need a work truck and I was gonna get a used Colorado for 10 and finance that so I won't show up as a first time buyer. I'm self employed. But as of tomorrow april 1st chevy will launch that new program bout loosin your job and then the other thing to is if you trade in your car they will give you the full retail price.

Back