• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My Avalanche

bjblackout

Mod-- If you could please turn the couple pics the correct way I would appreciate it!!

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN1013.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

DSCN1019.jpg

Chrome accents as you can see from front to back. 24" wheels and the truck has been lowered 3" in the rear and 2" in the front. I added Pioneer in dash Nav and DVD player inside and also a few other things inside but nothing major. No performance mods as I am happy with that part of the truck the way it is!!

good job! (y)
I wasn't a fan of that color prior but after seeing yours, it works with the mods. Well done!

Now that the pics have been turned the right way, the third pic looks like a new Avalanche MINI   :laugh:

:welcome: to the club and nice looking AV. 
So where in Maryland are you?  Click on the link below and get on the contact list  (y)

Thanks for the comments guys but I have a question. In your honest opinions do you think I went overboard with the chrome look. The reason I ask is I have been alot of positive feedback on the truck but a few people have said that the truck would look better without the taillight and side molding trim on the truck. Please be honest guys!!

Tango Chaser said:
Now that the pics have been turned the right way, the third pic looks like a new Avalanche MINI   :laugh:

I was thinking the Smart Avalanche....it's kinda cool! >:D

Well, to be brutally honest, I don't go for the extra bling on my truck.  I have the minimum amount of chrome on mine, and I'm getting ready to debadge the chrome letters and install gold badging in the Avalanche font (like the pre '07 models).  That said, the photos of yours looks good because of the vehicle color.  Me, I'd go without the taillight and side trim, but that's just me. 

Come on out to the GTG this weekend and see others and get their opinions.  Click on the banner below and check it out.

I am not too big on chrome myself.  Just a few touches here and there.  As for yours, it looks great the way it is.

Welcome 2 the club, nice ride. What brand rim and tires r u rollin' with? And I think the truck look great..  :thumbsup for the 6burgh(pittsburgh) stee6ers

Little too much for me! The back would look better without the light covers and tailgate handle! Like the front though! Less is more sometimes!! Just my two cents but if you like it ! Cool

TheBeast said:
I was thinking the Smart Avalanche....it's kinda cool! >:D

That's what I was thinking a while ago I saw an email with a bunch of Smart car body kits of different cars and that would fit right in, except for 4 doors.

I think your truck looks good, it is more chrome then I want on mine but that's all part of customizing a vehicle.
After all if everyone liked the same thing there would be no mods and that would be BAD.

I love it but also like to get others opinions. Thanks so much guys for all the comments. Great site!!

tip1 said:
Welcome 2 the club, nice ride. What brand rim and tires r u rollin' with? And I think the truck look great..  :thumbsup for the 6burgh(pittsburgh) stee6ers

They are Golden wheels with Falken tires!!

Look great! My old one had tons of chrome. The new one not so much. Something dif! Everyone had their own likes and dislikes. Personally someone mentioned gold and I wouldn't put gold on anything. Opinions are like ummm haha!  (y)

Back