• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

IT'S HERE HOTEL INFORMATION FOR STI VI......OCTOBER 22 THRU OCTOBER 25, 2009!!!!

ncavie

SM 2009
Hotel Information:
The Ocean Plaza Beach Resort has been the host hotel for ALL of the Savannah/Tybee Island (STI) GTG in the past. With great pleasure I would like to announce that OPBR has agreed to host STI VI.!!!!

Approximately 50 rooms ( Both King and Queen) have been blocked in the name of the "Avalanche Club". There are two wings in the hotel; we are going to try and ensure all of the Avalanche Club rooms are in the same North wing.  Unless you would like otherwise..

The hotel is located right on the beach and offers both ocean view or pool view rooms. Ocean view rooms are $129/night while pool view rooms are $89/night, a bargain for a hotel right on beach.  

Click here to view the Ocean Plaza website.  

You may call the Ocean Plaza Beach Resort at 912-786-7777 to make your reservations.   Be sure to mention the Chevrolet Avalanche Club when making your reservations. You will need to provide credit card information upon making the reservation but NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE. You may cancel up to 72 hours before you're scheduled to arrive without penalty. All the more reason to book your room now!   Please do so as soon as possible, as they will release some more rooms when needed..

OURS have been made.. Anyone else.. Also when do you plan on getting there and leaving??

Rooms Booked already:

1. Heidi Ho +1                                                              Oct 21-25
2. Hugz +1                                                                   Oct 21-25
3. ChevyGuyNC & DD Queen                                        Oct 21-25
4. 02 Z71                                                                      Oct 22-25
5. Intimidatoruag                                                          Oct 21-25
6. HerAvy +2                                                                 Oct 22-25                                                 
7. JohnBChef & Willyorca                                              Oct 21-25
8. Shel's Land  & Moddess                                           Oct 22-25
9. Silverbudman & Silverbudlady                                  Oct 22-25
10. Mystery Guest #1                                                     Oct 22-25
11. Todrick +3                                                                Oct 22-25
12. Maestro & Hokie Girl +1
13. Moosc
14. Tinman & Ms. Judy
15. Crazyglue +2                                                           Oct 22-25
16. Sourmash & Sweetmash                                         Oct 22-25
17. AVnFUN   +1                                                            OCT 21-25  :love:
18. Spork Driver                                                            Oct 22-25
19. Coonhunter & Michelle
20. Viper
21. Avyz66
22. Ericb
23. BigC & Kimmer's                                                     Oct 22-25 :love: :love:

Maybe:

Lanman1 and Laurabear1

REMEMBER THE CUTOFF DATE IS OCT 1st.....OUR OFFER FOR THE ROOMS ENDS THEN!!!

Reservations made Oct 22-25  (y)

Thanks for setting this up Heidi  :love:

I guess I will book at some point..  Not really sure I am gonna go though..     :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As I told Heidi on the phone, this is the one weekend I can't go.  She seems to think there is some way I could make it down on Thursday, and I'll try, but don't hold your breath. 

Why do I mention all this?  Is it because I think folks are overly excited about the possibility of seeing me? NO.  Is it so DougD knows he can go and I still won't know what he looks like?  No.  Is it because there are folks who will now attend because they know I won't be there? Possibly.  Or is it because I WANT LOTS OF PICS AND VIDEO AND STORIES?  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SWEET!!! Hopefully I can make it this year...i was just on Tybee Island last weekend...had to get lighthouse pictures.

Intimidatoruag said:
I just called and talked to Ken to make a reservation and they are not ready to make our reservations yet

I will give them a call today....I'll let you know what I find out

The contract will be done  within the hour ...so you will be able to book your rooms by tomorrow.

Let the Room booking begin ( again ..LOL) ..Just got off the phone with the hotel and you can book your rooms now!!!  (y)

CodeBlue'sWife said:
Letting Room booking begin ( again ..LOL) ..Just got off the phone with the hotel and you can book your rooms now!!!  (y)

(y) (y)

Great job Heidi.  :cheers:

Who's next to book their room?

trAVelingman said:
Shouldn't he know the "theme" to do a banner though??   :cool:
I figured he talented enough..  If he builds one guess that would be the theme??  Right..  mmm  I better ask the coordinator that one

21 TO 26 I GUESS...  At least for mow...  (y)
Great job by the way

Back