• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI 2009 OVERVIEW OCTOBER 22nd - 25th

ncavie

SM 2009
On behalf of the STI GTG Committee we would like to welcome you to STI VI
Not sure what STI is??
Well STI is a annual GTG (Get Together) that is held in the Savannah Tybee Island area.   

STI VI 
When:  October 22 - 25, 2008
Where:  Tybee Island, Georgia - Ocean Plaza Beach Resort

Location Information:

Tybee Island, GA is located approximately 18 miles east of Savannah on the Georgia coast.  Click here for a map.  Click here for directions to the hotel on Tybee Island.

Hotel Information:
The Ocean Plaza Beach Resort has been the host hotel for ALL of the Savannah/Tybee Island (STI) GTG in the past. With great pleasure I would like to announce that OPBR has agreed to host STI VI.!!!!

Approximately 50 rooms ( Both King and Queen) have been blocked in the name of the "Avalanche Club". There are two wings in the hotel; we are going to try and ensure all of the Avalanche Club rooms are in the same North wing.  Unless you would like otherwise..

The hotel is located right on the beach and offers both ocean view or pool view rooms. Ocean view rooms are $129/night while pool view rooms are $89/night, a bargain for a hotel right on beach.  Click here to view the Ocean Plaza website.   You may call the Ocean Plaza Beach Resort at 912-786-7777 to make your reservations.    Be sure to mention the Chevrolet Avalanche Club when making your reservations. You will need to provide credit card information upon making the reservation but NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE.  You may cancel up to 72 hours before you?re scheduled to arrive without penalty.  All the more reason to book your room now!   Please do so as soon as possible, as they will release some more rooms when needed
pcontact.jpg

There will many caravans from various parts of the country heading to the meet, please check with your local area club coordinator to see if there is one coming from your area (or post here or contact me).

Historical Information:
As mentioned, this is the 6th annual event held on Tybee Island at the Ocean Plaza Beach Resort.  Each year the event has become bigger and better..  We expect this years GTG to be the greatest yet. 
Great friendships have initiated at STI.   Those Friendships have now become more like FAMILIES. 
STI is one of the few events that people keep returning to year after year.  Tybee is a great location to bring your family, they're sure to have a great time.

Please click here for Hotel Info

MUCH MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON..!!!!!!

Are we gonna have a trolley ride, and play poker again??

(y)  Great job Heidi. I look forward to this taking shape! And def. need to do the Trolley ride!!!

So what is the STI thing all about anyway?

*TangoChaser runs and hides

Shels Land said:
Anything for you darlin'!  :love:  Now, are we going to see you at STI VI??  :cool:
I'd say i'm a definate 10%.  I'm not signing up for anything so if I can make it i'll just show up.

Tango Chaser said:
I'd say i'm a definate 10%.  I'm not signing up for anything so if I can make it i'll just show up.

(y)  I know how you operate  >:D  Still have to ask though! Hope you will be able to join us this year. Even if just for a day or two.

Tango is like DougD...We think he exists but I hav no proof  :needhug:

CodeBlue'sWife said:
Tango is like DougD...We think he exists but I hav no proof  :needhug:

I have proof of both!! Matter of fact, both were at the same GTG w/me earlier this year!  :love: Talk about a phenomenon!!

Shels Land said:
I have proof of both!! Matter of fact, both were at the same GTG w/me earlier this year!  :love: Talk about a phenomenon!!

are you sure it was us?

Tango Chaser said:
are you sure it was us?
I have proof..  Pics some where..  But maybe that was someone else, as the names are different..  :laugh:

will the frogs return? how do i save money for this? >:D

Back