• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How good does your body lifted AV look????????

jplumer

Like the title says

and ill start, will have more picts when i gatorback in a couple weeks

Here is a pic of my old AV after a day of offroading  (y)

Attachments

• rc5.jpg
    rc5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,487
  • DSCF0044.jpg
    DSCF0044.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,483
i'm in!! me and johnv's avy @ vermontville 2008.think johnv's had a 6" lift on it.

Attachments

• me and johnv@ vermontville 2008.jpg
    me and johnv@ vermontville 2008.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,441
b_buechter said:
you can hardly tell those are body lifts

mine(the red one) has a bodylift w/2.50  leveling kit. the other one is johnv's and has a 6" suspension lift.

SurvivalFreak said:
Is that just the picture angle, but they look very, very close in lift height...  Looks suprisengly very good.   (y)

john's is just a couple of inches higher. i  also have a 2.50 leveling kit .

How hard was it to remount the brush guard with the body lift?  I am thinking of going the same route, body lift, ford keys, coil spacers to get about 5"..

sose said:
How hard was it to remount the brush guard with the body lift?  I am thinking of going the same route, body lift, ford keys, coil spacers to get about 5"..

just welded a couple of small pieces on the mounting brackets ,drilled 2 holes and mounted it up. the original holes i used for the bull bar and i had to make some spacers for the lights .

I Love mine

2.5" leveling and 2" Body Lift

3492590938_9b12201e8f.jpg

1coolZ71 said:
I Love mine

2.5" leveling and 2" Body Lift

3492590938_9b12201e8f.jpg
Man that is the exact look I have been looking for for over a year now.  Great looking truck.  Im buying the lift parts today.

I was trying to find out the same. I have an 02, just did bl and have the keys and blocks on the shelf to add and extra 2" or so. Has anyone fit 35" with this config? I dont' care if i have to hack the fenders out or bumpers.

Its been a while but here it is all done

Attachments

• Truck compressed for interweb.jpg
    Truck compressed for interweb.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,135
another one

Attachments

• Truck compressed for interweb.jpg
    Truck compressed for interweb.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,140
more

Attachments

• Truck web.jpg
    Truck web.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,126
  • truck web 2.jpg
    truck web 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,119
that sure looks purdy

I think that bottom pic would be awesome for the #17 photo comp

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,115307.msg1795123.html#msg1795123

How hard is the install on a Av?  I put one on my old '02 Tahoe Z71 and it took some time but, looked great.  I'm curious if the Av front bumper is mounted to the frame or if it will go up with the body, without the crazy brackets the other kits use.

Thanks,
Todd

Back